Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean this trip?
Spencer must really dislike her.

Screenshot_20231230_093714_Gallery.jpg

---
Shot, you beat me to it!
šŸ¤£
---
Remember how vague they were about stopping off and eating somewhere around Palm Springs? And he had on different hats?
Was that this trip? Or was that last year around Thanksgiving?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
wow adam bought a house. i just know spence and KT are like 'but we own a condo in malibu, plus our 2010 luxury car !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
wow adam bought a house.
I scoff at him as I eat my Nobu Rock Shrimp Tempura while waiting for my Mom to tell me it is OK to bring my married girlfriend over for a night, as long as she doesnā€™t cook.

(I still think that is one of my favorite observations picked up on by you all here: Katie is not allowed to cook with the stove or oven in the Malibu apartment.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m catching up but just thought I would pop in and make sure it was stated that the Woo bought a house in Celebration, FL. Purchased. And mentioned he has been busy moving in and specifically said ā€œputting shelves togetherā€ I would like to think it was intentional. Some may think he is a schmuck but I still love the fact that he has so much more than Blab could ever hope for
Just think, if KT hadn't stole the neighbor's toys and called the property manager a c*nt, they still might be roommates with ATW to this day and still latching on to his success!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not one single YSL or Chanel handbag in Adamā€™s entire houseā€¦broke ass witch! And have you ever seen him shop at gelson's or erewhon?ā€¦pshh loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That New Mexico deal was the strangest thing ever. There was some eerie urgency to it. Some down-low mission from the past that suddenly came up. An opportunity ? An obligation? Whatever it was, it got Spence wet. Then I got the feeling like their lilā€™ mission was somehow, disappointingly, defeated, leaving Spent-Sir devastated.

I thought they were driving through to Orlando. Wouldnā€™t that have made more sense than driving to Palm Springs, then to New Mexico, then back to Malibu, then shortly thereafter, to fly to Orlando and back? I believe they were going to drive to Orlando, something happened in New Mexico deflating their plans, and they aborted it halfway there. Likely she tit all over his plans like a witch and he flipped a dick and took her home. They were pissed at each other, but still went to Disney World together, fought the whole time, and the little waif niece therefore got ā€œan ear acheā€, sequestering her in the off-property dive motel with bedbugs and used prophylactics in the wastebasket. Or something like that. So clearly it has been ā€œthe bestā€ year for KT and Spent-Sir.
---
Like, that trip cost a lot, just to make a big u-turn. They certainly could have bought some blockout day tickets for what the gas cost and everything else for that trip.

• Heart
  • Haha
All this talk about Questa makes me nostalgic.

Sometimes over coffee I like to think about the mood of the Emmons/Slockbower household in the days following the Princess Nite debacle.

Think about just how close KT came to losing her emotional support blanket (Disneyland) for good. And the irreparable damage done to her meal ticket YouTube channel, as well as to her reputation as an Instagram influencer.

All due to her extra-marital boyfriendā€™s drunken buffoonery.

I know they already donā€™t sleep in the same bed, but she musta had him out on a cot in the backyard in between the jacuzzi and the potted Disneyland rose.

And imagine the conversation leading up to Spenceā€˜s apology video. She was so clearly separating herself from any involvement in that and must have put the fear of God in him to get a solo explanation out pronto.

Guessing she threatened to put the monthly lights-off handy he receives for editing 20 vlogs per month into the moratorium vault right next to Bambi and the original Dumbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Woo has now posted about not taking a single gift. Give to those in need. I know this isnā€™t a Woo page but I just feel like itā€™s another teensy poke at the Grifters. Maybe Iā€™m projecting though. Also canā€™t wait for him to post some content of his friends all coming to visit and stay. Because he has thoseā€¦.friends šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I scoff at him as I eat my Nobu Rock Shrimp Tempura while waiting for my Mom to tell me it is OK to bring my married girlfriend over for a night, as long as she doesnā€™t cook.

(I still think that is one of my favorite observations picked up on by you all here: Katie is not allowed to cook with the stove or oven in the Malibu apartment.)
Waitā€¦I missed this?? She canā€™t cook?? Do tell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
spencer looks like he's 20 years older than henry despite henry being much older

i'm surprised that slide didn't collapse when KT sat on it

winter fest OC must really be struggling if they actually reached out to these two doofuses to promote them, but then again i wouldn't be surprised if BLAB just lied about winter fest "having them" to sound important. reminds me of that time they were "invited" to pirate's dinner adventure while all their old friends attended some exclusive disney event
Catching up here.

I can confirm that Winter Fest OC gives just about any blogger/vlogger who asks up to 6 tickets to the event. It doesn't cost them anything to let these jokers in. They actually host a couple of VIP Media nights the first few days they are open to get as much coverage as possible. I guess the daddy/daughter duo wasn't invited to those nights and decided to request tickets since they are blocked out of their kingdom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another ā€œbest year everā€ postā€¦ despite the fact that ā€œit wasnā€™t a year full of trips and explorationā€ for their ā€œtravel channelā€.
1703998246935.png

Attention: time for a ā€¦
1703998427998.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
4330705E-5F1F-41EE-905A-CBB6E779027B.jpeg

Here we go once more, another year, another ā€œchannel pivotā€ announcement where they express intentions to focus on travel, even exploring new destinations. However, they consistently overlook that their remaining subscribers are invested in Disney content. Consequently, the travel videos receive a fraction of the views compared to Disney content. This cycle always leads them back to producing daily Disneyland vlogs to sustain viewership and engagement. Sorry, youā€™re stuck with Disneylandā€¦ the happiest place on earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Channel Update: We're pivoting again, forget vlogs, we're going back to streaming live! and only livestreams!
(Not the real update, i'm joking. Who gives a crap what they say in these useless vlogs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.