Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Trailer Park Boys.
If KT and Spencer were in the TPB, who would they be?
Lahey and Phil Collins?
RIP Mustard Tiger

they’re oddly like Randy and Philadelphia Collins on account of the guts. Lahey via the liquor and KT is a lot like Barb with the narcissism and fake rich vibe…

in reality KT/Spence are really just Corey and Trevor because they haven’t had an original idea ever, can’t think for themself, and just want people to think they’re accepted and cool when they’re just losers. Sprinkle some J-ROC in there via Spence’s shitfitti art.

tit birds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
With so many questions being submitted from their 105k+ YouTube Subs, I am not sure they will get to this one but it could be an interesting discussion if they did:

A8924614-C131-42A6-93AA-7BD775B6EB55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Consider this: Before deciding to leave your job for a career as a Disneyland influencer on YouTube, take a glance at the numerous vlogger bozos struggling to afford a single day ticket—let that guide your decision.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
KT: What is the secret to living “the best life”, and how did you get to be smarter than Aristotle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
LOL BLAB won a few "awards" in the Troll Patrol Golden Toilet awards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
RIP Mustard Tiger

they’re oddly like Randy and Philadelphia Collins on account of the guts. Lahey via the liquor and KT is a lot like Barb with the narcissism and fake rich vibe…

in reality KT/Spence are really just Corey and Trevor because they haven’t had an original idea ever, can’t think for themself, and just want people to think they’re accepted and cool when they’re just losers. Sprinkle some J-ROC in there via Spence’s shitfitti art.

tit birds.
I raise a Freedom 35 to this reply!
tit birds indeed.
Although KT does kinda remind me of Samsquench.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
they go to the same exact places in literally every single one of their vegas videos

eataly->bellagio->golden steer, mixed in with some clips of walking around the strip and eating overpriced hotel food/sweets

anyone else catch this extremely unflattering angle of KT in the recent video?

View attachment 2652448
Straight up shot, not Spence holding his arm up to the treetops to make them both look thinner.
---
Who wears a parka while eating lobster in a fancy steakhouse?

View attachment 2653914

Feelings of being cold is another side effect of semaglutides.
Trash does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Q: What is your current credit card balance?

Q: Did you guys think things with the channel would always be as good as they were during, and immediately following the lockdown when people were starved for escapism content and you were riding the coattails of a far more popular vlogger in your sphere?

Q: KT - If you had a time machine, would you still abandon your post as a frontline, essential worker at the forefront of an unprecedented time in our planet’s history in favor of playing house in a beachfront apartment with your geriatric boyfriend?

Q: KT - Follow up question - Do you still consider a career in social media and going to Disneyland every day to be not your idea of success?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone check on your favorite Irvine VIP Travel Vlogger:

“Disney will never price me out. Even if I have to live in a cardboard box.” - Katie in 2021
🗓
DB3181D5-36C5-4513-9522-A3EECBAA339B.jpeg

Sounds like someone is upset on a Friday Night at midnight that they got priced out (which was never supposed to happen) and is perfectly aligned with Lalo’s profound comment a few posts ago about the financial state of Theme Park vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Spent-Sir: What is it like to shoot ozempic into that fat, hairy, broke-ass ass? And does Nurse KT also administer it to you?
---
No, but seriously. Spencer, why don’t you go back to your job, Brah? It seems like a pretty chill gig to me. And both of you, do you really think you are living your best life? And, if you contend that you are living your best life, state all facts and circumstances on which you base your contention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But I thought this has been the best year ever!
She had time to think this week cause they are too broke to do anything else. I’m sure seeing memories of you 70lbs lighter, looking 10 years younger is making you bummed if I’m being honest.

IMG_1930.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I am getting my calendar a little blurry was it 2023 that Katie allegedly ruined Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railroad Cast Member preview day by attempting to take photos while on the ride?

• Haha
  • Wow
^ Right. If you are living your “best life”, you have nothing to witch about. You are bitching about Disneyland. Therefore you are not living your best life.
---
I am getting my calendar a little blurry was it 2023 that Katie allegedly ruined Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railroad Cast Member preview day by attempting to take photos while on the ride?
Didn’t it open this year? That was an instant classic! I had forgotten about it. Wasn’t there also some controversy about someKTone possibly asportating an article of scenic property from said same attraction?
---
^^ Is it fair to say that they were living their best lil’ lives in the past, and now things are not as good as they were back then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m catching up but just thought I would pop in and make sure it was stated that the Woo bought a house in Celebration, FL. Purchased. And mentioned he has been busy moving in and specifically said “putting shelves together” I would like to think it was intentional. Some may think he is a schmuck but I still love the fact that he has so much more than Blab could ever hope for

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can think of another time when Katie had a heap of time for ponderin’—during both a 12-hour car ride to New Mexico and another 12-hour car ride back from New Mexico.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can think of another time when Katie had a heap of time for ponderin’—during both a 12-hour car ride to New Mexico and another 12-hour car ride back from New Mexico.
Maybe it was hard to think clearly with all the bleach and lye fumes in the vehicle?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was taken right after a lengthy session of thinking about the old days of Disneyland, and right before succumbing to the lye fumes:

C7970340-C6F0-4A80-B529-D6C086737B88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This was taken right after a lengthy session of thinking about the old days of Disneyland, and right before succumbing to the lye fumes:

View attachment 2658134
Very clever to get a rental car where it is easily explained why there is a lot of different missing people’s DNA in the vehicle besides Katie & Spencer.

I’ll give them this. It was the one vlog that I felt like they really put the work in planning and preparing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.