Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Official Golden Steer Reviews

QueenofDisneylnd: ⭐

We were freezing in there. It felt like they purposely sat us under an AC vent in winter. We had to keep our jackets on. We were getting dirty looks from many as if we did not belong in there. We were asked to stop filming many times but we reminded everyone that we are allowed to film in public spaces. They looked at us weird when we said we were going to share a meal. We just wanted to leave. They should at least refund our meal.

Golden Steer Response:

We are sorry for your experience. The AC was not on. And we received many complaints about you filming for your ‘channel’. You also left your minnie ears at the table along with a bag of hello kitty donuts. They are at the front with the host.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2023-12-28 7.22.50 PM.png

KT really taking one for the team by choking down a bite of Spencer's birthday cheesecake. Poor thing was so full, but she did it anyway. Love knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Howdy friends. Havent posted much lately because, these 2 havent really causes drama at the parks recently. But i still read the forum. I seen the review someone made in a previous comment and I was like wait is that real so i went to google review and yelp and then figured out it wasnt real, but i did discover a gentleman named Kalvin wasnt a fan of these 2 and expressed his concerted om google and yelp. happy holidays everyone.
Screenshot_20231228_194904_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Howdy friends. Havent posted much lately because, these 2 havent really causes drama at the parks recently. But i still read the forum. I seen the review someone made in a previous comment and I was like wait is that real so i went to google review and yelp and then figured out it wasnt real, but i did discover a gentleman named Kalvin wasnt a fan of these 2 and expressed his concerted om google and yelp. happy holidays everyone. View attachment 2655680
SeriousGraff.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Howdy friends. Havent posted much lately because, these 2 havent really causes drama at the parks recently. But i still read the forum. I seen the review someone made in a previous comment and I was like wait is that real so i went to google review and yelp and then figured out it wasnt real, but i did discover a gentleman named Kalvin wasnt a fan of these 2 and expressed his concerted om google and yelp. happy holidays everyone. View attachment 2655680
Had to go see for myself … “father / daughter duo” has me in tears! 🤣🤣😭😭

IMG_1911.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Christmas Eve Ca$hlee exploit vlog incoming........

The vlog dumps the audio for a whole minute at 9 minutes and 30 seconds.
Well done Serf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wait. That’s a legit review? He says “take one, take two”, etc? What a douche. How seriously do these two no-count know-nothing posers take themselves. Too far. By far. BY FAR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I'm not mistaken, Brickey has a cousin/ alter ego named Kelvin or Kalvin depending on the accent. 🤔 He recently talked about channels that recognized each other versus completely ignored each other's existence while in Disneyland....
---

Well done Serf.
Just went to check...concur. little girl exploitation, complete with a grown man dancing or moving in slow motion in the background, whilst a grown man films her for content to post onto YouTube. I hate it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
But but but Tom W. had a screenshot of them saying their Golden Steer meal was on Christmas Eve?

Why would Katie lie to the audience?
Weird, right?

Well, they did thank Winter Fest OC for "having them out" - so it was clearly an offer they couldn't refuse. I don't think they've had a press invitation quite so prestigious since the Pirate Adventure Dinner or Sea World's Hall-O-Scream.

Perhaps they didn't lie about the timeline after all? Maybe they burned rubber south on the 15 on Christmas Eve morning as to join Kaylee & Henry at Winter Fest in the afternoon. And since we see Kaylee and Henry departing the fairgrounds while there was still daylight, maybe KT & Spence high-tailed it back to Vegas to make their Golden Steer reservation before closing. I'm guessing that's how they worked up such a hunger - otherwise they might have passed on the table-side caesar salad for $19 per person?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Well done Serf.
Yeah, I saw (heard) that too. C'mon Spencer, all you had to do was look at your timeline and see there was no audio there. Lame...

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, they did thank Winter Fest OC for "having them out"
Smart of Winter Fest to comp VIP Travel Influencers to review their experience on Christmas Eve, as opposed to closer to the November 23rd date when they originally opened for their limited seasonal run.

Again, Katie and Spencer wouldn’t lie to try and pretend they were hosted by the Winter Fest folks instead of Debit Card Henry?

Anyways, I am very much in the Winter Fest spirit myself and want to say something kind about the video. Here are two screenshots where I thought the crew looked festive on the Winter Fest choo-choo train:

Debit Card Henry & His Married Step-Daughter’s Boyfriend who was wearing sunglasses to possibly hide his emotional tears:

50E33FBF-25FF-4F33-9934-9A55AAE62EDB.jpeg

KT waiving to Spencer on the same train:

9E69CA0C-3DEA-4DC5-8B3C-652807EF5D0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
spencer looks like he's 20 years older than henry despite henry being much older

i'm surprised that slide didn't collapse when KT sat on it

winter fest OC must really be struggling if they actually reached out to these two doofuses to promote them, but then again i wouldn't be surprised if BLAB just lied about winter fest "having them" to sound important. reminds me of that time they were "invited" to pirate's dinner adventure while all their old friends attended some exclusive disney event

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.