Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof. Let's hope they fare better during the countdown to Christmas than they did the countdown to Halloween. And hey, if not, maybe they can grab a sled for that hill over there on the right?

Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 12.46.27 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh but Best Life scamming people is ok?

You two scamming people makes my blood boil too… consider it as something you have in common with Bobby, not the healthy eating lifestyle though #grifters

IMG_0336.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
After the recent flood of videos dumped by BLAB I got curious and took a look at the number of views their channel received monthly.

In October they had 390,755 YouTube views, releasing a whopping 18 vlogs. Those are the most vlogs posted in a single month so far this year. Unfortunately, October also came in as the month with the 2nd to lowest views. The only month with a lower view count was September which got 378,221 from 9 posted vlogs. Yikes. In case you were wondering which months were #1 and #2, they are January (Super Nintendo World) and March (Princess Night :sneaky:).

Prior to September, they had been averaging views in the 400,000s. September comes, Spencer "has" to work on The Price Is Right, and their views start to decline because of lack of content. October rolls around, BLAB increases their output, but the views don't come back. Could this be an ominous sign for their future?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Another :poop: : OMG Didja guys know that Disneyland was *empty* 🤪🤪 on Halloween? Good to know now since it's November 1st. Let me just go back in time 24 hrs so I can go visit the park and take advantge of it too. Seriously, they do their home videos and upload it to youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT back on her allergy meds = KT weight gain.

I see Dense aka “man-child” is wearing a new shirt. I mean it’s sad if Checkbook Charlie walking a few feet behind you doesn’t make you look smaller🤣

Empty Park = Sad Life and Beyond

IMG_0342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
After the recent flood of videos dumped by BLAB I got curious and took a look at the number of views their channel received monthly.

In October they had 390,755 YouTube views, releasing a whopping 18 vlogs. Those are the most vlogs posted in a single month so far this year. Unfortunately, October also came in as the month with the 2nd to lowest views. The only month with a lower view count was September which got 378,221 from 9 posted vlogs. Yikes. In case you were wondering which months were #1 and #2, they are January (Super Nintendo World) and March (Princess Night :sneaky:).

Prior to September, they had been averaging views in the 400,000s. September comes, Spencer "has" to work on The Price Is Right, and their views start to decline because of lack of content. October rolls around, BLAB increases their output, but the views don't come back. Could this be an ominous sign for their future?
BLAB in a nutshell
IMG_1601.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“That thing is pretty dense. Look at that.”
---
So 400,000 views earns them how much? A thousand bucks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Katie and Spencer…It's possible that Disneyland might be less busy on Halloween night compared to other days, as most people prefer to spend the holiday trick-or-treating and celebrating with family and friends rather than at a theme park… but thanks for the tip. I’ll remember that for next year when we don’t go to Disneyland again on Halloween.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tell me you can't afford to buy Halloween candy without telling me you can't afford to buy Halloween candy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Katie and Spencer…It's possible that Disneyland might be less busy on Halloween night compared to other days, as most people prefer to spend the holiday trick-or-treating and celebrating with family and friends rather than at a theme park… but thanks for the tip. I’ll remember that for next year when we don’t go to Disneyland again on Halloween.
Hang on. Next, you'll be saying people like to stay home and eat dinner with family on Thanksgiving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I enjoy the predictable Thanksgiving Week “theatrics” with BL&B. It has become a nice little tradition.

1) Overly dramatic IG Post/Story asking us to respect that they wish to be able to have some much needed private/relaxation/disconnect time to spend with family.

2) Katie becoming conflicted because she needs to get the dozen or so Besties to praise her for her sloppy Thanksgiving cooking efforts, so she breaks the silence to share some of the cooking of “basic” Thanksgiving sides on Instagram.

3) Tattle makes snarky comments about the food not looking that appetizing. Katie then needs to respond by showing Spencer eating the food and that photo is very close cropped to keep the other people at the Thanksgiving table a mystery. Also, they don’t want to reveal the meal of just sides is being served in Irvine.

4) Tattle comments that Oma didn’t get invited for Thanksgiving with remarks that it isn’t close enough to a gift receiving event for Katie to attempt to be nice to her. We then get Katie responding with a Instagram story about Oma getting day old or two day old leftovers from Katie later.

5) Tattlers make comments about Spencer’s Mom must really dislike Katie. And then Katie has to respond with some weird Instagram photo of Spencer’s Mom bonding with Ca$hlee.

6) Katie then thanks everyone again for respecting their privacy and wishes to just disconnect during Thanksgiving week aka pretending steps 2 - 5 didn’t just play out on Instagram.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I enjoy the predictable Thanksgiving Week “theatrics” with BL&B. It has become a nice little tradition.

1) Overly dramatic IG Post/Story asking us to respect that they wish to be able to have some much needed private/relaxation/disconnect time to spend with family.
It's like the well-worn movie trope of the D-level Hollywood actor arriving at a premier exclaiming loudly "No autographs please!" while no one, in fact, has any idea who he is, nor does anyone recognize him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.