Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I must finally admit to myself that I find Blab entertaining. They’re sort of accidental court jesters. Like how people always used to laugh at America’s Funniest Home Videos entries where a poor dad or teeball coach got hit in the nuts.

What I’m trying to say is that Spencer and KT are like two testicles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It was generous of KT that time when she donated her paycheck to the Tahoe firefighters relief fund.
She was also generous four three other times:

1) Katie “publicly” donated $10 to the GoFundMe for their dear friend’s medical treatment.

2) They had the Candy Cane Giveaway a few years back.

3) They had the Commemorative Set of Four Disney Pins Giveaway a few years back as well.

4) They bought Replacement Charlie Starbucks after he worked his CM overnight shift and then signed them into Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
"witch got her blue check back - you know ya gurl be payin Instagram $8/mo."

*Also admits to not checking her DMs & responding to fans
*Also admits to wearing her scarlet letter proudly (jury is still out as to whether she knows this directly relates to her affair with Spencer, or if she just thinks she's cool like Emma Stone in that one movie.)

IMG_4740.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
1698777454316.png

I’m wondering which former friends did she cover up with the giant miss you sign. You can barely see someone’s hand.

Also, Happy Halloween, aka Liz Erickson Day, the one year anniversary of Liz calling KT out for lying about having Covid!
1698778035347.png

1698777994436.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think we solved the mystery, guys. They have 14,000 actual fans out of the 104k subscribers. These are the ride-or-dies who allow themselves to be pummeled by BLAB's dizzying output of content and say "Thank you sir, can I have another?"

Screen Shot 2023-10-31 at 4.28.40 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not necessarily 14K fans. I hate-watch just to see if they're still doing the same things. Usually fast forward until half way then stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we solved the mystery, guys. They have 14,000 actual fans out of the 104k subscribers. These are the ride-or-dies who allow themselves to be pummeled by BLAB's dizzying output of content and say "Thank you sir, can I have another?"

View attachment 2543801
IMG_1590.jpeg

Man: oh look…BLAB posted another shopping video.
Woman: don’t they know we shop on Amazon?
Man: I’m worried about them. The channel is not what it used to be.
Woman: leave the video playing while we eat dinner but make sure to skip all the ads. I hate those! Katie needs the views from us. She promised another meet up. It was not fun the first time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She has the regal regard of the loveliest of the German Hapsburgs.

1698798849238.png

I think the resemblance is uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Halloween Tattlers. Time to revisit this gem from one year ago. Thanks Goof Troop for your amazing talents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
KT 2.0 Still grifting off Spence for money

View attachment 2541138
[/
Happy Halloween Tattlers. Time to revisit this gem from one year ago. Thanks Goof Troop for your amazing talents.

1. KT looks like she can be a Mama Cass stunt double.
2. with those awkward dance moves tell me she is lousy in the sack!!! Spence wake up!!! Geez!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
More thought, effort, and talent went into that video than the entire BLAB anthology. By far. BY FAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Well hello everybody we’re back at the only place big fella and I can afford holiday merch”

1698847237210.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
but that won't stop them from going other places and returning by Christmas. they must have to go to different locations as the stores probably have their pictures posted by now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.