Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guess she’s back on her allergy meds, the meds she stopped taking because it was the cause of her “weight gain” … winter bod here she comes 🤣

Also no need to explain the sunglasses being on all day. The only people who wear sunglasses indoors are blind people and a$$holes #boop

IMG_0281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Free samples of ozempic have run out. So she is now coming up with an excuse as to why her double chin is growing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well guess she’s back on her allergy meds, the meds she stopped taking because it was the cause of her “weight gain” … winter bod here she comes 🤣

Also no need to explain the sunglasses being on all day. The only people who wear sunglasses indoors are blind people and a$$holes #boop

View attachment 2541835
Shouldn’t she have chosen a German Disney character?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The Santa Ana winds and the Anaheim gangs are causing a lot of problems for your OC gurl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she referring to herself in the third person? And shocker her profile pic is of her in jumbo sunglasses and filtered… Insecure much KT? #Boop

IMG_0287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yanno what's a good indicator of how really broke BLAB is? No Las Vegas trips in the last few months or upcoming ones in the future. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT says she’s going to spend her whole paycheck on Christmas merch at Disney.

What paycheck? 😂 What job pays you? Spencer has two jobs. You are unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KT 101
It's interesting that she would pick the day she felt she looked like Quasimodo to change her IG picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations KT, you’re still losing followers. #Boop

View attachment 2542192
I feel like she thinks only people around her age follow her when in reality there are probably a lot of dumb parents who let their kids watch BLAB since it’s Disney content. She seems totally oblivious to that and even so, (I’m no prude and I swear like a sailor) it just feels tacky when she uses “witch” to describe herself. I mean, we all know she’s a huge C. But, using it in this context makes it seem like she thinks she’s Paris Hilton in 2004.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations KT, you’re still losing followers. #Boop

View attachment 2542192

This “bad witch KT 2.0” is my favorite version. It’s been the cringiest and most pathetic version besides “fuel rod beginning of adultery KT”.
Keep the delusion! Don’t take your allergy medications! Continue to loiter in stores with your fuzzy nipple mic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.