Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tip #5: Try to lower your voice a little what you mutter "Grifter" out loud: sound tends to travel further on the wind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Denser is wearing those kids size Disneyland magic key glasses again. 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hate watched their latest video...................so glad KT mentioned that the weather is getting cooler and bring a jacket to the park.
Can't imagine why their views are going down the toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
i wonder at what point spencer will start dying his hair too
hey that will give him another "What Happened?!" video. "all will be answered about my hair"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God only knows why the YouTube algorithm recommended another moving vlog of theirs, but I watched it. Pretty certain based on the date that it’s when they moved in with Adam. Funnily enough they are sitting on the floor filming, just as they were in their Anacrapa moving vlog.

In this one, KT again promises more cooking vlogs and stuff that she will film and/or edit, as Spencer is about to start his first job after the Covid shutdowns.

As much of a douche as Spencer is, he is the only reason the channel still exists. KT has done nothing for years except show up, eat, and post links to their videos on Instagram. She has kept none of her promises for content and just rides off Spencer’s work in every way. He pays the rent, he buys their food and he runs the channel. She is a useless blob.

I would say she really landed on her feet with Spencer, but really we know she never gets off her ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God only knows why the YouTube algorithm recommended another moving vlog of theirs, but I watched it. Pretty certain based on the date that it’s when they moved in with Adam. Funnily enough they are sitting on the floor filming, just as they were in their Anacrapa moving vlog.

In this one, KT again promises more cooking vlogs and stuff that she will film and/or edit, as Spencer is about to start his first job after the Covid shutdowns.

As much of a douche as Spencer is, he is the only reason the channel still exists. KT has done nothing for years except show up, eat, and post links to their videos on Instagram. She has kept none of her promises for content and just rides off Spencer’s work in every way. He pays the rent, he buys their food and he runs the channel. She is a useless blob.

I would say she really landed on her feet with Spencer, but really we know she never gets off her ass.
KT 2.0:
IMG_1581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Well, the one time she went livestreaming at the park without Spence she went on the Columbia and you know the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i wonder at what point spencer will start dying his hair too
hey that will give him another "What Happened?!" video. "all will be answered about my hair"
With her thinning hair definitely not due to weight loss medication…she has plenty of her box dye left over to share with Dense!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The relationship only works because Spencer feels important and smart next to a loser like KT. His "lady" needs him. 😬🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.