Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a Blast!

I could not think of a better way to spend a Saturday in October than watching BL&B “window shop” inside a Target for Christmas decor.
You can see they're encountering a high early click-off rate on the channel. Spencer believed that starting right into it might make people stick around and watch beyond 20 seconds. Unfortunately, it's the content that's leading to people clicking off, and editing won't remedy that, my friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Impression time: Who am I?

24B1CC08-72CB-4F12-9C9D-7132747F507A.jpeg

“This crazy. I went to pickup our order and they just gave us a Bloomin’ Onion for free! Maybe they were fans of our channel?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Get ready for ‘Windy Day at Disneyland’
KT 2.0: let us show you our tips and tricks to get around the park in the wind, possible attraction closures and the perfect windy day FOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KT 2.0: let us show you our tips and tricks to get around the park in the wind, possible attraction closures and the perfect windy day FOOD!
Tip #1: Bring goggles (or ridiculously oversized cheap sunglasses) to keep powdered sugar from blowing into your eyes while you gorge yourself on Mickey beignets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do I need to bring a sweater on a windy day at Disneyland???

jon-stewart-eat.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Target "too broke to shop" vlog
Screenshot_20231029_141905_Chrome.jpg

They push an empty cart around. Then they end the video before leaving the store 😅
This poor Stan thinks BLAB can actually afford to BUY stuff...I guess FAKE LIFE AND BEYOND are still fooling some people 😅
Screenshot_20231029_141621_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My husband and I have been reminiscing over the many faults of BLAB, sinne the 49ers are losing to the Bengals 😁

Does anyone have the streaming of their rant about DIY (aka fresh baked)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My husband and I have been reminiscing over the many faults of BLAB, sinne the 49ers are losing to the Bengals 😁

Does anyone have the streaming of their rant about DIY (aka fresh baked)?
The rant can be seen here in this wonderful music video. Rant begins at the 2min mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t watch their videos but I occasionally check thumbnails to see what boring tit they’re up to and wow the views on their videos are abysmal. I don’t know how they can afford groceries with the YT money they’re making
The Troll Patrol YT channel is onto BLAB, that’s the best way to keep up with them now
Keep boasting about being a DIY channel Dence, it really works for you :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tip #3: Don't wear a really short skirt. Disregard if you never wear anything other than the same pair of black yoga pants (or if all you SHOULD be wearing is black yoga pants).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.