Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tom Wambsgans you called it.
Screenshot_20231026_174217_YouTube.jpg

Also: Have these two *ever* walked through the Treehouse when it was still the Tarzan Treehouse? Or did they never go up to the top because they were just that lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Idk if this matters to anyone but I had a pensive moment today. I was standing in Costco with my tp, French onion soup, carrots, and even the Disney Christmas village waiting to checkout. Not ONE time did i ever think “yeah, this is it. THIS is my best life” I’m thankful I can buy the things I need/want but a trip to a big box store is far from what I would think could be titled my “best life”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More content, less views. Hmmm. What could possibly be happening?

IMG_1636.jpeg

Sweet, sweet subscriber burn baby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Remember how BL&B seem to have never met Super Fan Tiff in person?

Well, Tiff has a seductive IG Post that seems to place her in Disneyland within the past week. It is definitely PG, so please keep young children away if you decide to check it out:
F796BB91-85B7-41B5-A7B5-AB8A1F9B189E.jpeg

2226A921-A558-4F3D-A0AB-91C871CFC2E5.jpeg

Completely unrelated, anyone see Jess Colopy’s latest story 😉 :

7B6D0B86-D2D9-46A5-B4B6-CA5FE302F1B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t speak to the past, but I can tell the future: They will summit the new AdventureLand Treehouse once on opening day, and never again.
Will he go in without his hat so he isn't identified or is that only when he arrives at the parks with Covid....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Will he go in without his hat so he isn't identified or is that only when he arrives at the parks with Covid....
It's a fair question, but I don't know if Spence will make that mistake again now that the world has started to heal from the pandemic. You see, at the time, Spence kept hearing about this "Covid fog" that was going around. Since KT gets all of her information from skimming memes and comments on Instagram, she led him to believe that this was a physical fog that would help to obscure him as he traversed the park hatless on that fateful day - almost like an invisibility cloak.

Boy was his face red when he ended up on all of those other vloggers' videos - clear as day. Legend has it, he vowed to never again remove the Mickey hat from his weathered brow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Well, Tiff has a seductive IG Post that seems to place her in Disneyland within the past week. It is definitely PG, so please keep young children away if you decide to check it out:
View attachment 2534480

View attachment 2534470

View attachment 2534467
Well, this is totally appropriate to be doing in a restaurant in a kids park. What's worse, it looks like she is also doing it right in front of her young child. Maybe someone can add that picture as I am not that tech savvy as it won't let me screen shot it.
Do what you want in your own home, but for the love of Pete, have some decorum when out in public.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2534480

View attachment 2534470

View attachment 2534467
It's puzzling to witness a married mother going through the “hoe phase” so late in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now I know it’s no trip to Costco but this is where I will be hanging out for the next few days on its first Australian cruise.
IMG_8819.jpeg
IMG_8813.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.