Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a long job title, she must’ve been important🤣 KT your only job has been a clown at the circus 🎪 🤡

You used to have this life but now this is the life you chose #ktsbestfatlife #wechosethisreality

IMG_1145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Veterinary medical records technician at a pet insurance company > Influencer (“more like influenza”)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What moron wears $150 pair of UGG’S on the beach to get wrecked by the wet sand / water?
Between the two of them…..there are not many functioning brain cells🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this one of those sweet candid shots…..where they set the phone up and took pics on their own because they have no friends to do it for them? What a couple of romantics

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A veterinary medical records technician at a pet insurance company? Sounds like quite an accomplishment, Pizza the Gutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her former job titles are different every time she speaks about them :ROFLMAO: I'm so tempted to go back through her crappy content to find all of the titles she has used through the years. I guess pathological liars have such a hard time keeping everything straight....What a dumbass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thats what you would call the job to fluff up your resume for future employers, or that’s what your employer would call it to make you feel better about getting paid minimum wage.

Otherwise known as ”Admin Clerk” or “Data Entry”.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, am I misremembering, or did they go to Tahoe, without releasing a video of it? What did happen? Let’s speculate wildly.
---
Thats what you would call the job to fluff up your resume for future employers, or that’s what your employer would call it to make you feel better about getting paid minimum wage.

Otherwise known as ”Admin Clerk” or “Data Entry”.
Wouldn’t she make more money with a part-time minimum wage job than with her current pathetic low-effort, no-count charade? And is his job so horrible that he can’t do it a few days a week? It seems pretty chill to me. Easier even than what he is doing now. By far. BY FAR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.