Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20231203_125455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231126_144500_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've never seen anyone who is more of a walking, talking contradiction in my life.
Ya ghoul has some issues, Boop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For a channel having over 100,000 subscribers, not many people care to watch their crappy vids. 😅
Screenshot_20231203_155230_YouTube.jpg

What a pair of LOSERS!
They have zero creativity and keep repeating the same garbage just a different day.
Hey Morons, your views are tanking. Keep up the good work!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
For a channel having over 100,000 subscribers, not many people care to watch their crappy vids. 😅
View attachment 2608641
What a pair of LOSERS!
They have zero creativity and keep repeating the same garbage just a different day.
Hey Morons, your views are tanking. Keep up the good work!!
The amount of stans who have just given up on them finally is a beautiful thing to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Their highest viewed vlog of 2023 is the Super Nintendo World preview.
Screenshot_20231203_175601_YouTube.jpg

Where KT says: "Super Nintendo World is awesome and we will be back many times"
But have they?

Next most viewed vlog of 2023 is Spencer's rebuttal about what happened on Princess Nite.
Screenshot_20231203_175625_YouTube.jpg

And we all know what a shitshow that was.
So overall, I would say BLAB has had a fantastic 2023. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2608762
But have they?

Next most viewed vlog of 2023 is Spencer's rebuttal about what happened on Princess Nite.
View attachment 2608764
Thank GOD they set that record straight.
To think, we would have gone on to believe that Ol' Serf assaulted Ol' Randomland himself when in reality, it was the other way around. KT and her man were the victim here (again).

Also, we would come to realize in that statement to the nation, that ALL WILL BE REVEALED.
What "all" is, and when that will be, still has many of us shivering in thrill for the spectacular tidal wave of receipts and karma coming to the vlog community that have done nothing but embarrass, ostracize, and look down upon Widelane and Serf.

They're just trying to live their best life. Why is EVERYONE so jealous?!
On to 2024. On to an even BESTER life where BEST things will come faster than ever. Like More little treats for KT and more booze for Elder Serf.

Cheers to the two that rule the niche.
Screw the haters and whatnot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh look….Dale and Paula have been hanging with some new friends……
7AB64E09-BF1A-4EE5-8DA1-B85CDC55F938.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2608762
But have they?

View attachment 2608764
This is hilarious 😂 a non Disney vlog and a “my side of the story” vlog regarding a confrontation they initiated. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank GOD they set that record straight.
To think, we would have gone on to believe that Ol' Serf assaulted Ol' Randomland himself when in reality, it was the other way around. KT and her man were the victim here (again).

Also, we would come to realize in that statement to the nation, that ALL WILL BE REVEALED.
What "all" is, and when that will be, still has many of us shivering in thrill for the spectacular tidal wave of receipts and karma coming to the vlog community that have done nothing but embarrass, ostracize, and look down upon Widelane and Serf.

They're just trying to live their best life. Why is EVERYONE so jealous?!
On to 2024. On to an even BESTER life where BEST things will come faster than ever. Like More little treats for KT and more booze for Elder Serf.

Cheers to the two that rule the niche.
Screw the haters and whatnot!
Can you imagine if they still did WHW?? How would Spence get out of revealing all? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bet KKKT2.0 has never been called an icon…..
Imagine what’s about to be thrown over the balcony at the BU……
IMG_9283.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet KKKT2.0 has never been called an icon…..
Imagine what’s about to be thrown over the balcony at the BU……
View attachment 2608849
I mean this is so phenomenal and I don’t feel like I have any room to ask for anything else.

However, would it not be fantastic if Adam made a video with them for his Daily Woo channel and works In a bunch of random shots at the duo that goes over Dale and Paula’s head?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You know, I haven’t heard “Sorry bout it” in a while. I wonder why she retired that phrase? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.