Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what you would call the job to fluff up your resume for future employers, or that’s what your employer would call it to make you feel better about getting paid minimum wage.

Otherwise known as ”Admin Clerk” or “Data Entry”.
And you know, she had that job for a whole three weeks before an “issue” arose and she just couldn’t continue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A veterinary medical records technician? KT, you were just a file clerk.

That's like calling yourself a transportation technician when you're only a bus driver.

• Haha
And now she’s a Premium Theme Park Concession Liquidation Consultant, right?

i.e. she eats a lot of crappy Disneyland food, then shifts it out. And that’s all she fuggin does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And now she’s a Premium Theme Park Concession Liquidation Consultant, right?

i.e. she eats a lot of crappy Disneyland food, then shifts it out. And that’s all she fuggin does.
I think she has been promoted to the Director in Somnolence - as well as being the Project Manager for the departments of Lethargy and Gluttony.
(Google them, KKKT2.0 honey.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thats what you would call the job to fluff up your resume for future employers, or that’s what your employer would call it to make you feel better about getting paid minimum wage.

Otherwise known as ”Admin Clerk” or “Data Entry”.
Pet insurance?
Sound to me like grifting.

I wonder what kind of insurance Binky had?
Maybe she didn't eat him, maybe she just cashed him in for the insurance money.
Feed him McDonald's until he croaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
^ No. That is a vet tech. That needs an AA degree at least, and requires actual work and skill. She sat at a desk and sorted vet office records at a rinky-dink “pet insurance” scam company.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.