Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
StillWaiting.jpg

---
New vlog posted with a shitfaced Spencer...

Screenshot (555).png

Later at Trader Sam's KT places the flower decorating Spencer's meal behind her left ear to signify she's "taken". Spencer looked it up! Hey dummy, it also means she's MARRIED which SHE STILL IS.

Screenshot (556).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
California has statewide rent control, which went into effect in 2019. Still, that landlord can probably legally raise the rent like 8-10% a year. $3,500 is not out of line for that dump. I’m not sure that’s how much the mother is paying for Malibu Spency’s Wet Dream Condo Apartment. It probably is something obscene and ridiculous like that.

I thought Spin-Sir himself had said something about rent control and he gets some woo-hoo hot deal on that place. WTF would pay so much to live there? And nearly as much to take up space in Irvine as well. Complete nonsense.

Obviously their “best life” is to pay $7,000 in after-tax income per month to rent two more residences than they actually need, with all the expenses, utilities, and accoutrements that go along with that sublime privilege. Gah.
---
Probably this new vehicle she drives is a lease too. They ain’t got tit.
No way they make seven thousand dollars a month.

I said they, I meant Spencer.
She makes zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol no wonder no one ever shouts at them in their videos. other vloggers wave back like no big deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
lol no wonder no one ever shouts at them in their videos. other vloggers wave back like no big deal
They get shout outs all the time - but the inflection is always in the form of a question - so Spence has to edit them all out, e.g "Best Life??"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saw that ATW has made a surprise, unannounced trip to Disneyland today. Time for BLAB to make a surprise, unannounced trip to Vegas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Meditating isn’t as easy as stuffing your face🐽
Seemed like their breakfast was feeding a family of 8, but it was only for dumb and dumber.

IMG_1096.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry......

She is FORCING HERSELF to do nothing????????????

WTAF????

They have not yet invented a word to accurately describe KKKT2.0's level of slothfulness.
katie's brain is upside down. she considers it "hard work" to go to disneyland all day and stuff her face. therefore, sitting on a balcony by the beach is like working overtime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They can probably only afford to do limited laundry in the laundry room of the apartments….so towels and darks all go into together. They literally cannot do a single thing correctly
Neither of their several demised hovels has a washing machine? Nothing but “the best”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
katie's brain is upside down. she considers it "hard work" to go to disneyland all day and stuff her face. therefore, sitting on a balcony by the beach is like working overtime
With all due respect, I think you're forgetting something...

IMG_5452.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now KKKT2.0 there are going to be lots of big words and complex concepts in this post . I think the content is too hard and will hurt your brain (especially as you are currently forcing yourself to 'do nothing') so maybe give it a miss, hon.

So let's take a moment and examine the juxtaposition of these 2 posts by KKKT2.0 within 24 hours of each other:
IG2.jpg
IG1.jpg

In the one on the right of the screen KKKT2.0 is in her Immature pre-teen Badass witch mode swaggering and bragging about how she tries hard to make people miserable who don't like her.
A few hours later she posts the image on the left - I'm guessing it's an attempted veiled dig at us here. In this one she is apparently taking the high road - pontificating saying those who are taking pot-shots at others are actually themselves very miserable in their own lives.
Which one is it KKKT2.0? Unless she is trying to reach out to us and let us know that she herself truly is miserable?
This is another example of her incredible immaturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw that ATW has made a surprise, unannounced trip to Disneyland today. Time for BLAB to make a surprise, unannounced trip to Vegas.
Adam makes a surprise trip to Disneyland, KT suddenly has to force herself to "meditate" at home. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.