Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is like the main character of one of those movies from the 90's where the fat, homely unpopular girl tries to change everything about herself in order to become popular, only to discover that looks and popularity don't really matter all that much, and that she was already pretty awesome all along.....except that in this version, Katie just stays fat, homely, and unpopular and discovers that she was a pretty terrible person already and no amount of stupid memes will ever change that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cue a breaking news vlog eating at Bengal BBQ with the treehouse in the background “Our thoughts”
373A28AB-EAD7-4C8D-BAAC-A2CA6EB205E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie is like the main character of one of those movies from the 90's where the fat, homely unpopular girl tries to change everything about herself in order to become popular, only to discover that looks and popularity don't really matter all that much, and that she was already pretty awesome all along.....except that in this version, Katie just stays fat, homely, and unpopular and discovers that she was a pretty terrible person already and no amount of stupid memes will ever change that.
The DUFF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cue a breaking news vlog eating at Bengal BBQ with the treehouse in the background “Our thoughts”
View attachment 2531779
KT 2.0- Ya know…the colors don’t do it for me. The real thing looks nothing like the pictures online of what it was supposed to be. It needs some Mary Blair to it.
Serf- it does? She really had nothing to do with it.
KT 2.0- what imagineers did this? Mr Toad had bright colors.
Serf- what the duck are you talking about?
KT 2.0- they are taking my Disneyland away. I just spilled some ranch on the new steps. It’s dripping out of my bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is the point of these two going to the parks practically every single day to film? just film a bunch of footage in one day and chop it up into several videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OF COURSE, of course, they mispell that other YT channel they promoted. They still cba to fix that typo (Become if our our) in the text that they copy/paste into the description of every vlog. So no surprise there.
I’m just throwing this out there….but it looks like she hasn’t washed her hair since she did that box dye at home. That greasy hair isn’t budging

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wishes that she could be Fern Mayo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any chance our princess is prego?? I haven't been paying too much attention, just had a feeling that it was possible....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.