Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to only go to Nobu with Dylan. I wonder if it’s because he treats them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure if I should laugh, vomit, or be mad that you posted it. LOL
The price she has to pay for her early Xmas gift. Dense thinking “I’m getting lucky tonight” … KT wondering if his d*ck smells like alcohol.

And I do see chins, 3 of them… just like Dense is seeing 3 KT’s in this pic!

IMG_0670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It is difficult to believe that she is not at least pre-diabetic. I hope she is covered under Matty's health care for treatment and medication.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww look at the lovey couple. Even their kiss is as fake as her Ysl bag 🤣

KKKT kissing with her eyes open and no skinny filter #KTsbestfatlife

They're either faking it for the gram or she's happy because Spencer finally put a paper bag over her head and gave her the shriveled up D. 😉🍆 🤢🤮
View attachment 2573670
Awww look at the lovey couple. Even their kiss is as fake as her Ysl bag 🤣

KKKT kissing with her eyes open and no skinny filter #KTsbestfatlife

How it started
View attachment 2572800

How it ended
View attachment 2572802
They're either faking it for the gram or she's happy because Spencer finally put a paper bag over her head and gave her the shriveled up D. 😉🍆 🤢🤮
200w-min-1.GIF

• Haha
  • Sick
You mean Kraft Mac and Cheese. Arby’s is out of her price range.
Kraft If she stayed home, but I'm convinced that without Spencer around, and wanting to indulge after a long day at Dog Metropolis, she'd probably head to Arby's for 5 beef and cheddars. Blow her entire paycheck. We have the meats!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the newer Disney bloggers just started her patreon. $5 per month gets you 2 live streams per month. Only tier she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is difficult to believe that she is not at least pre-diabetic. I hope she is covered under Matty's health care for treatment and medication.
He probably stopped paying for her insurance years ago, she must on a state program.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.