Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess this video didn’t get as many views as they wanted so they made changes, but looks like once again no one wants to see Ms. Piggy stuffing her face.
IMG_0686.jpeg

11k views in 2 days means you two suck at this, just give it up already your body will thank you.
IMG_0685.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20231115_233413_YouTube.jpg

GAH! FORGET IT! ALWAYS KEEP THE SUNGLASSES ON.
What California Adventure? I can't see anything behind these two narcissistic idiots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So since Spence “gave” her what appears to be a full blown wedding ring as a not engagement birthday gift….are we all on pins and needles as to what Christmas will bring??? Or is there nothing left in Oma’s jewelry box at this point for him to pilfer from 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Or is there nothing left in Oma’s jewelry box at this point for him to pilfer from
Oma doesn’t have any gold teeth still, obviously given to her as gifts, from when she allegedly worked at the “re-education camps” in Eastern Europe during WW2?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"It seems like some of you morons thought that THIS holiday food vlog was the OTHER holiday food vlog."

Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 9.56.22 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This weekend would be perfect to avoid grifters:

View attachment 2575427
I have a feeling they will go on a magic key blackout date anyways. They have options to make this happen. They might prevail upon Oma or Charlie for more funding, or maybe they'll pawned the expensive Minnie ears (if they hadn't already for Nobu), or maybe it'll be another buddy vlog with Spencer and Public Figure Jeremy. Maybe KT - since she is not divo-d yet - draws from a joint account she still has with her husband for such an emergency occasion like blackout dates.

Course they'll probably just grift more from their stans like they always do. I do not see them skipping out on the holiday season, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling they will go on a magic key blackout date anyways. They have options to make this happen. They might prevail upon Oma or Charlie for more funding, or maybe they'll pawned the expensive Minnie ears (if they hadn't already for Nobu), or maybe it'll be another buddy vlog with Spencer and Public Figure Jeremy. Maybe KT - since she is not divo-d yet - draws from a joint account she still has with her husband for such an emergency occasion like blackout dates.

Course they'll probably just grift more from their stans like they always do. I do not see them skipping out on the holiday season, unfortunately.
CM Holiday comp tickets will be going out soon. They have enough CM stans to grub up 2 comps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can't you guys tell the difference?

Last week, Diabeetus ate two churros.

This week she ate two churros, but dipped them in marinara sauce first.

Imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh we believe it… You are scum and you show us daily and yet we all somehow know you’re a shittier human than you portray to be. You have no circle of friends left and the ones who are by your side are just crappy humans JUST LIKE YOU. #KTsBestFatLife

IMG_0706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.