Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the super besties learning about the California divorce process from Katie's updates and later sharing with people that a divorce typically takes six to ten years to complete.
she just has to pop down to the court to get a silly little divo, that's all! but first we have to show you all of the SECRET MENU CARROT CAKE at a theme park

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KT 2.0: I should really sell this idea to Disney. We love having this for lunch with some soda (beer for spencer).
IMG_1705.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They were SO proud of this one, you could tell. "And here is ANOTHER item that wasn't on the holiday foodie guide!" "It's a good thing you subscribe to Best Life & Beyond!", etc, etc. We haven't seen a flop of this magnitude since the "DON'T DO THIS" vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
$450?! Thatā€™s almost what a set of cheap tires for the hooptie would cost olā€™ Spence-turd. Way to blow your allowance, brah!
Might buy one tire for my Lexus RC-F. Maybe. That said there is no way my wife or daughter would want these. Wife would look at them and ask ā€œwhat did you do?ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are discussing, or better yet fighting about why the channel is stagnant at best, and utterly failing at worst.
I am shocked KT 2.0 hasn't taken off with viewers. I think it might be a good idea to show more clips of KT doing her little dances. This is a real crowd pleaser and sure to bring in more views. I am really looking forward to the end of the year get together with family and friends. I am certain that this Thanksgiving will be the best one ever and hope they consider livestreaming it so we can all be apart of the holiday magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do they need to have sweets everyday? Mounjaro is best used along diet and exercise and we know they don't do either

1699994043979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The fact he left in the Jamaica/Jamaica joke when it was a dud and heā€™s 100 percent in charge of editing shows they DGAF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
D6524049-14E6-44D3-83B2-849A819B64BA.jpeg
Her dumbass ā€œfriendsā€ paid them a decent amount of money Iā€™m sure for them to shout them out and only have one post. And 16 followers.
Or hereā€™s a thought, maybe itā€™s KT and Dense thinking they are gonna try a new niche and get in on villages. But knowing them they will just take pics of the models displayed at stores and theyā€™ll say itā€™s theirs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do they need to have sweets everyday? Mounjaro is best used along diet and exercise and we know they don't do either

View attachment 2571611
ā€œas a kidā€ā€¦ sheā€™s really acting as if she doesnā€™t have boysenberry syrup as an adult. Iā€™ve seen you eat pancakes with an entire can of blueberry pie filling dumped on top. ā€œas a kidā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.