Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we believe it… You are scum and you show us daily and yet we all somehow know you’re a shittier human than you portray to be. You have no circle of friends left and the ones who are by your side are just crappy humans JUST LIKE YOU. #KTsBestFatLife

View attachment 2576766
KT and her STUPID quotes of the day. 😅 Imagine being 30 something and the highlight of your day is finding random quotes to sum up your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20231117_113157_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who?
Who reached out?
Why in the hell would anyone "reach out"?
Wouldn't the stupid stans just blindly click on their newest video and watch?

Maybe the implication was that it is just the same stupid tit over and over and over and her pea brain is just too small to realize what they are saying......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2577451
Who?
Who reached out?

Maybe the implication was that it is just the same stupid tit over and over and over and her pea brain is just too small to realize what they are saying......
A few people: Oh no! The youtube must be uploading their videos over and over again. No wonder they are all the same. Lets tell them honey.

IMG_1729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT and her STUPID quotes of the day. 😅 Imagine being 30 something and the highlight of your day is finding random quotes to sum up your life.
Quotes that even my 16 year old daughter thinks are immature. Yes KKKT2.0, you are more immature than a teenager. (And I am sure she will further demonstrate her immaturity by thinking the previous sentence is a compliment.)

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL They changed the thumbnail on the Disneyland Hotel vlog. That ain't gonna help you, brah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do now. Thanks for the info.
Can you recommend a Mexican restaurant in the downtown Disney area?
I'm actually going through an existential crisis right now, just thinking about all the opportunities I missed to go to Downtown Disney for free.

As for Mexican, I hear on good authority, that most people visiting the Downtown Disney District prefer Tortilla Joes, from all of the available options. It's supposedly close to 100% among those who don't travel offsite.
---
A few people: Oh no! The youtube must be uploading their videos over and over again. No wonder they are all the same. Lets tell them honey.

View attachment 2577777
If those two are a couple, then Grandpa is punching WAY above his weight class. Dude must be Spencer's hero (if Spence found someone even younger than him, and significantly slimmer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2577451
Who?
Who reached out?

You may have forgotten that KT is a "public figure", as evidenced by her purchased "verified" check mark status.
She has tens of fawning fans, all calling out to her on a regular (every other month) basis.

She almost can't keep up and whatnot, but her and her elderly lover chose this reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We’re at Knott’s for the first day of Merry Farm, blab hasn’t been spotted but everyone else is here.

• Heart
  • Haha
What if the primary factor driving their viewership was the controversy surrounding them, and now, as they've shifted to a mundane and uninteresting Disney-like content, it seems like nobody is paying attention anymore?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.