Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They purchased single day tickets on Friday that’s the only reason they were in the park all day. We all know they are blocked out today but they try to act like they were there.

I can’t “BEGIND” to imagine how pathetic and broke they must be:
View attachment 2568081
Nothing says "Best Life" like being embarrassed about your boyfriend's body and having to filter out his belly which make his face look a mile long.
*Breaking News*
View attachment 2568337

Katie is still in the process of getting “Divo’d”!
I don't even know what to say about this post, these two have become more sad and pathetic by the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
she actually brought up the never ending divorce?!
She is the kind of person who by calling things out makes it seem like she is totally fine with it. But the only reason she calls it out is because she is aware of how incredibly stupid it is and is completely embarrassed by it.

It is a stupid person's defense mechanism, and she is a stupid person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
KT is, sadly for her, one of those people whos self worth is determined by the amount of money someone spends on her. And Spencer knows this. If I were to buy my wife a pair of $450 Mickey Mouse ears, I would be getting divorced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
KT is, sadly for her, one of those people whos self worth is determined by the amount of money someone spends on her. And Spencer knows this. If I were to buy my wife a pair of $450 Mickey Mouse ears, I would be getting divorced.
I think for most women who are dating the man to whom they are actually married, not owning a home or a car newer than 10 years old would be brought up while these ears were being discussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*Breaking News*
View attachment 2568337

Katie is still in the process of getting “Divo’d”!
She will forever be a DUMBASS. I was going to say teenager but my teen son is way smarter, can spell, excels at writing essays with proper grammar, manages his money and makes better decisions than this idiot.

"He still makes sure I sparkle no matter what" WTF!? I mean Spencer, if all she wants is to sparkle, then buy some glitter and throw some on her throughout the day. 😅 KT, you clearly love money and are very materialistic. Too bad Spencer barely provides for you. We can see how poor KT 2.0 really is. Spencer, she will never love YOU. But with all the tit you both have done, you deserve each other! You and your married girlfriend😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Literally so spoiled”. Dumb, and apparently rancid, witch.
---
(A metaphor like “spoiled”, is obviously not literal. To be “literally” spoiled would mean to be physically rotten).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do chuckle to myself thinking about the true “Diehard Besties” and how they internally process the pace at which Katie and Matty’s “Divorce” is progressing.

Do they visualize countless meetings with lawyers and arbitrators in offices at law firms and in judges chambers?

Do they believe that perhaps expensive accountants are being consulted to calculate the true revenue/earnings of the BL&B “Brand” and YouTube Channel to know how to fairly represent that?

Or do they all just realize that everything is just stuck because Matty couldn’t fill out three very simple questions on paperwork correctly and Katie can’t be bothered to make an effort to help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Do they visualize countless meetings with lawyers and arbitrators in offices at law firms and in judges chambers?"

LMMFAO
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If my husband wasted $450 on Disney ears for me, I would divorce him or question what he thought of me. This is one of the dumbest purchases an adult can make.

If he really bought this for her, this needs to be added to the wiki for one of the most embarrassing moments in BLAB history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.