Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband wasted $450 on Disney ears for me, I would divorce him or question what he thought of me. This is one of the dumbest purchases an adult can make.

If he really bought this for her, this needs to be added to the wiki for one of the most embarrassing moments in BLAB history.
Especially when the ears are worth more than the hooptie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently in the new vid at approximately 11:59 KKKT2.0 pontificates (sweetie that means to inform someone in a pompous, know-it-all manner) that “sHeeee kNoOwS fOrrrr A fAcTtt that the carrot cake at plaza in was not listed on the holiday menus !!!!”

To quote my dear friend……

“Hmmmmm , you sure about that fatass ???”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If my husband wasted $450 on Disney ears for me, I would divorce him or question what he thought of me. This is one of the dumbest purchases an adult can make.

If he really bought this for her, this needs to be added to the wiki for one of the most embarrassing moments in BLAB history.
A KT divorce or a “real” divorce?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm wondering if the stans that are always commenting on the videos saying "OMG aRe YoU tWo GoInG tO gEt MaRriEd????!!!" are reading the comment about still being in the process of a divorce are confused like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
well according to today's video kt sniffed out some hidden food at Disneyland . probably in a trash can.
'look spencer! Disneyland portions are so big that 30% of that chicken breast is still there!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
$450?! That’s almost what a set of cheap tires for the hooptie would cost ol’ Spence-turd. Way to blow your allowance, brah!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the super besties learning about the California divorce process from Katie's updates and later sharing with people that a divorce typically takes six to ten years to complete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine the super besties learning about the California divorce process from Katie's updates and later sharing with people that a divorce typically takes six to ten years to complete.
She could singlehandedly being keeping families together the world over.

Some Bestie wife is at her wit's end with her husband. She's ready to throw in the towel. But then she thinks back to KT's experience trying to get divo'd and pauses for a moment to reflect..."Do I really wanna spend the next 6-10 years of my life dealing with this? Maybe I'll stick it out and try to make it work."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anybody ever contemplated committing identity theft to get a simple divorce case concluded? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is hilarious is that he made a late summer vlog post where he said he was really going to hit the gym hard. Guess the only thing he's been hitting hard is theme park garbage food.
It’s funny after about the 2nd day of our trip we are pretty much done with park food. We would rather run to a grocery store and buy stuff to make in the hotel room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.