Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if by that "drugs" reference, she is throwing shade at someone or a group from whom she has removed their chairs from her table? She seems obsessed with telling the world she is better off she has cut ties with former friends.
Don't read too deeply into her affirmation reposts; she struggles to articulate her own thoughts and relies on sharing others' ideas to express herself. Her reposts only provide a faint representation of what she's likely trying to express.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't read too deeply into her affirmation reposts; she struggles to articulate her own thoughts and relies on sharing others' ideas to express herself. Her reposts only provide a faint representation of what she's likely trying to express.
And wait a second…

CD8D6BF1-A109-4D26-B718-7D4E67456876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That’s Dylan????? Is he taking a double dose of allergy medication? Holy tit he ballooned up
Respectfully, Universal Studios Hollywood asked him to transform his body a bit for last season's performance as a Scare Actor. I'm hearing there are 3, possibly 4, award nominations in the works for Dylan's Halloween 2023 Performance.

I don't hate the dedication to his craft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Respectfully, Universal Studios Hollywood asked him to transform his body a bit for last season's performance as a Scare Actor. I'm hearing there are 3, possibly 4, award nominations in the works for Dylan's Halloween 2023 Performance.

I don't hate the dedication to his craft.
What is hilarious is that he made a late summer vlog post where he said he was really going to hit the gym hard. Guess the only thing he's been hitting hard is theme park garbage food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OK "FILTER QUEEN".............guess this pic slipped by you w/o getting to filter it.
Considering it was from last week..................let's be "HONEST"...........you are a "HUGE" Disney blogger.
Can I just comment briefly on Spence's plate.

HOLY CRAP that's ALOT of food for one person for one meal!

OK, I'm good now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I just comment briefly on Spence's plate.

HOLY CRAP that's ALOT of food for one person for one meal!

OK, I'm good now.
More like KT shoved half of her food onto Spencer's plate BEFORE he started filming to portray her eating smaller portions...also saying to Spencer, "YOU BETTER NOT EAT IT." 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just like Stuart Smalley with these affirmations, except she’s not good enough, she’s not smart enough, and doggone, people don’t like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They purchased single day tickets on Friday that’s the only reason they were in the park all day. We all know they are blocked out today but they try to act like they were there.

I can’t “BEGIND” to imagine how pathetic and broke they must be:
1699846337908.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing about this picture says best life. Their smiles are even fake, as fake as her YSL bag!

IMG_0630.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone (who's not shadowbanned) should pose as a stan and ask a question of when they will go back to Tahoe, Mammoth, or Las Vegas anytime soon and vlog it. If they were to even answer it, we already know what they would say. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.