Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm posting this in both forums: I am enjoying the hell out of the dichotomy between BLAB and the Trackers: two Florida shitheads squirting out babies and spending cash on new electric trucks, nannies, home renovations, and concierge-level Disney cruises like they're Jordan Belfort; versus two California shitheads who aimlessly cruise around on electric scooters, live in mom's apartment, and can't find two nickels to rub together to fund their next "just browsing" trip to Costco.

Both couples DO seem to eat crappy fast food non-stop though, and neither should procreate (too late for the Bojans)...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm posting this in both forums: I am enjoying the hell out of the dichotomy between BLAB and the Trackers: two Florida shitheads squirting out babies and spending cash on new electric trucks, nannies, home renovations, and concierge-level Disney cruises like they're Jordan Belfort; versus two California shitheads who aimlessly cruise around on electric scooters, live in mom's apartment, and can't find two nickels to rub together to fund their next "just browsing" trip to Costco.

Both couples DO seem to eat crappy fast food non-stop though, and neither should procreate (too late for the Bojans)...
One crucial difference is that for one of these couples, only one of the parties can check the Married box for martial status on tax forms and other legal documents for the past 6 years they have been together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One crucial difference is that for one of the couples, only one of the parties can check the Married box for martial status on tax forms and other legal documents for the past 6 years they have been together
Well, both parties can check "married", as long as they don't stipulate "to each other"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Once again KT responding to tattle.

So… let’s start with, these are two different angles. Picture on left taken in March you were leaning back, pic is most likely taken by Dense who always makes sure to capture your best features. Picture on right you are slightly leaning forward masking your belly and you’re taking a selfie in the mirror. Although you claim you’re using the same filter in both photos the picture on the right definitely has a different filter, look at her blown up Minnie years and her phone is blocking her double chin. Let’s not forget you did shop for larger clothes so they are less snug, giving the illusion you lost weight but you are still the same fatty. The “no editing” also is a big giveaway… try again KT!

Who knew building a garden culture is life changing!

Also, who refers to themselves as number with decimals? #ktsbest2.0life

View attachment 2509027
I was gone for a couple of months so I am glad to see it is still constant mess in BLAB land.

I’m on to KT’s scam with using the big bow to make herself seem smaller. Just wait until six months when this is the only one big enough to distract from her gunt.
IMG_4457.jpeg

Here are two pics from Oct 2023. One is clearly filtered:

View attachment 2509073
As nice as it is to have the harsh truth, what frump fetishist is taking these Patterson-Grimlin Bigfoot photos of her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking of them today and wondering when their next wdw trip where they will film almost none of while couch surfing in yet another persons home (per the usual) will be? Even if they begged and grifted their way to a bigger trip (Hawaii, Paris, even a cruise) what will that do for them? A 3-5 vlog spike? Temporary higher views and likes? They will just revert back to their low budget, regurgitated crap. They are just the most predictable and dull humans ever
---
I’m just going to leave this here 😆 an oldie but a goodie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Will we get a collab or did the smart McKenzie’s dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge the Grifting Adulterers?

56E30431-FB94-4304-A518-9788A100F711.jpeg

Would be absolutely epic if Paula did another Girl’s Disneyland video without the Queen of D.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will we get a collab or did the smart McKenzie’s dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge the Grifting Adulterers?

View attachment 2511083

Would be absolutely epic if Paula did another Girl’s Disneyland video without the Queen of D.
Nah, she would have gotten the invite (obviously) but just couldn’t manage time to get together because of a pesky scheduling conflict. They still text and talk alllll the time however

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Kosher? That putz is treif as double-cheese fatty fuq.
---
Question for the Property Legal Expert Tattlers:

Does the Granddaughter’s married husband, hypothetically named Matty, have a rightful legal claim to 50% of the ring in the divorce settlement?
Probably not. Gifts are separate property, not community property.

Has she even filed a single document in her divorce case? I don’t think so. “What can ya do” to move the case along? A lot. But she is apparently doing nothing in the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Something tells me it will show up on EBay. The question is will it be shipped from Irvine, Anaheim Hills or Irvine?
My guess is Irvine. The Yorba Linda Costco is our local store, and while I've had the misfortune of running into these to shitheads in the parks and hotels on several occasions, I've never run into them at Costco (and with my luck, I would).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something tells me we won’t be seeing this in a video
I am pathetic for looking. They sold for $109 at Costco and eBay Sellers have been getting $135-$150 including shipping.

So, either they are terrible at math (which wouldn't surprise me) and they think they will still make money after fees OR this will be repackaged and returned when they go to make their January 15th Costco Pick-Up haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am pathetic for looking. They sold for $109 at Costco and eBay Sellers have been getting $135-$150 including shipping.

So, either they are terrible at math (which wouldn't surprise me) and they think they will still make money after fees OR this will be repackaged and returned when they go to make their January 15th Costco Pick-Up haul.
Throwing my speculative hat in the ring - no train purchase was made. I think her intentions are simpler than turning and burning it on eBay. Posting about the train and then tagging that Costco influencer in the next post got her the 2nd re-share of the week from said influencer. The first one made her so giddy she had to try for a second.

Now she’s on-brand (Disney), she’s the “proud owner“ of exclusive merchandise (better than you), AND she’s “growing her reach” as an influencer.

Social media genius at work, I tells ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Throwing my speculative hat in the ring - no train purchase was made. I think her intentions are simpler than turning and burning it on eBay. Posting about the train and then tagging that Costco influencer in the next post got her the 2nd re-share of the week from said influencer. The first one made her so giddy she had to try for a second.

Now she’s on-brand (Disney), she’s the “proud owner“ of exclusive merchandise (better than you), AND she’s “growing her reach” as an influencer.

You have convinced me, Tom.

I'm also now in the "they didn't buy it" camp.

Katie and Spencer,

If you want to clear my doubts, please take a photo of Spencer holding today's newspaper in either your Malibu or Irvine residences with the following items in the photo:

1) Costco Holiday Train
2) Mickey Blow Mold from 2022
3) First Page of Binky's Autopsy

Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Being a Costco influencer is harder than vlogging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.