Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the 10:00 mark of the Hotel Del Coronado video, why didn't Katie just bring her Hotel Del Coronado shopping bag up to her and Spencer's room?

Was it because they were just pretending they were staying there?

I don't recall us seeing the inside of the room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
At the 10:00 mark of the Hotel Del Coronado video, why didn't Katie just bring her Hotel Del Coronado shopping bag up to her and Spencer's room?

Fact Check: Double Cheese McYes They Were Pretending

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

1696306084807.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pixar Chuck’s Halloween costume:

1696308417041.png

---
Wait. Did they get blitzed at sea world or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for Pixar Charlie. He’s obviously a very lonely man who feels he has no other option except to buy whatever attention BLAB is willing to throw his way. They use and discard him all the time. If only he could find a supportive group of friends so he could finally decline their calls. 😞
Even after having front row seats to Spencer's Main Street tirade, his unwavering support for BLAB suggests they've masterfully convinced him they're angels persecuted by everyone else. It's truly bewildering; on multiple occasions, he's seen a side of BLAB that mirrors Katie's Mirage Cafe meltdown, yet he clings to their friendship. A perplexing situation, to say the least.
---
Does anyone actually remember how they revealed they were now a couple instead of just friends?
I believe it was when someone spotted them making out on the Haunted Mansion ride while her husband was at work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sure viewers of the old Disney Bears channel must have figured something was going on between them when the two of them did the Wednesday live from the Emmons Malibu apartment on Thanksgiving week 2017. They said Ashlie was sick and supposedly this was when they, uh, first copulated. Bryan kicked them off the channel after this livestream as he figured adultery is not a good look for a Disney vlog channel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure viewers of the old Disney Bears channel must have figured something was going on between them when the two of them did the Wednesday live from the Emmons Malibu apartment on Thanksgiving week 2017. They said Ashlie was sick and supposedly this was when they, uh, first copulated. Bryan kicked them off the channel after this livestream as he figured adultery is not a good look for a Disney vlog channel.

Still appears to be wearing her wedding band set. I wonder if she still had Thanksgiving with her husband the next day.

What pieces of crap these two are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Visits the Yosemite hotel, sleeps in the lobby.
Visits the Coronado hotel, wanders the halls looking for haunted doors
Visits the new DVC tower, stakes claim on a common area in or around the lobby

What a life. Visiting hotels you'll never stay in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine what their bed would smell like now (if they still lived together)....just an intoxicating blend of Ben-Gay, Cheez-Whiz, and farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.