Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still appears to be wearing her wedding band set. I wonder if she still had Thanksgiving with her husband the next day.

What pieces of crap these two are.
This video was very telling. Her poor husband. Sure, he's living his best life now but I'm sure it must have been so heartbreaking in the beginning to have this collection of videos on youtube showing his wife flirting with another man, at his home, and alone. KT and Spencer suck.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This video was very telling. Her poor husband. Sure, he's living his best life now but I'm sure it must have been so heartbreaking in the beginning to have this collection of videos on youtube showing his wife flirting with another man, at his home, and alone. KT and Spencer suck.
It's like that show Cheaters, only they were the camera crew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it was definitely following SERFs breakdancing mating call demonstration aboard the Mark Twain. That is what entranced the trashy one known as Ol' Widelane Slockbower and she was his forever more.

Sorry Matty.
Maybe learn how to pop, lock, jam, and break on a wooden steam wagon in order to keep a wife.
Can someone please link a video to the mating dance lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL @ how quickly Katie runs through fresh cash - regardless if it is Spencer’s Stagehand Money, Government Benefit that she may have finagled, Oma das Almosen, or the money they took from potentially pickpocketing the man in the bottom photo:

View attachment 2485766

🤔 “You distract him and I’ll take his wallet?!?”

View attachment 2485768
She ordered them as fast as I became a world famous super model 😝 Name ONE time we have seen her in a vlog in an Ugg. Anything besides a clown shoe Hoka. Just once. She just can’t stop herself from lying
---
Now that we're in October, prepare yourselves for the inevitable "First signs of Christmas?" type vlogs from the lazy grifters 🤢🤢
We will also be treated to her Thanksgiving cooking and how they had the entire family over for a meal!!! She will post long and mushy posts about how thankful she is to have Dense in her life (all while still being married). With no evidence to prove she did anything more than warmed something up she will claim she spent DAYS in the kitchen. Such heart warming holiday content is coming our way!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie's IG stories make much more sense when you remember that she is really, really stupid.

As in, she probably couldn't spell "cat" without looking it up first, even if you spotted her the "c" and the "a".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She hangs out with smarter people. So, in other words, she hangs out with just about anyone.
---
Oh. And them what don’t hang out with her no more must be dumber than the likes of her ignorant, fat, and most basic ass. Right? Pfffft.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she hands out with patrick begorra, , creepy charlie, shady 'bodyguard', and ummmm

yea that's about it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
charlie is smart enough to be able to make money on his own without really being a grifter, at least

spencer claims to know a bunch of stuff about production even though his videos look like dogshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mrs. Slockbower, the delusional dumbass, is back to pretending her boyfriend’s mother’s apartment is her home 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_0600.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.