Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the most flattering pic Dense was able to find of KT to use as their thumbnail… Did she borrow that shirt from Pixar Charlie?

She must be back on her allergy meds…Boop!

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 6.15.12 PM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone have the details on why Mark Brickey stopped being supporters of Katie & Spencer?

Was PrincessNiteGate the final straw for him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone have the details on why Mark Brickey stopped being supporters of Katie & Spencer?

Was PrincessNiteGate the final straw for him?
I always forgot about Brickey. Now I remember he was defending them over princessnitegate and tried to act like the voice of reason as always.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait a damned second. Has she changed?? For real this time??? That post is CLEARLY complimenting their old friends choices to not hang with Blob anymore. Wow. I’m stunned 😉
---
Her Uggs remind me of the Michelin man 😂View attachment 2489801
I’m gonna say it….so don’t believe that’s her skinny tan ankle in a pastel pair of pants against a tufted sofa. Sorry. Even if she’s dropping some weight she’s a stocky girl. I will always think she’s a liar and a phony

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So aren't they going to go back to Knott's Scary Farm? It's still running till the 31st. More likely, they only wanted to go on the opening day so they could get their "We covered it first!" vlog of the season, but Spence's work schedule put an end to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KT never ceases to amaze me in the worst ways. An unemployed, adulterer with no savings living, at times, in her boyfriend's mother's apartment somehow finds $150 to spend on overpriced slippers. When my daughter went through her teenage Ugg phase she saw the prices and said they were ridiculous and bought very similar boots from a less expensive brand. Economics 101 seems to escape KT's brain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Woahhh look at those cankles! Keep stuffing your face KT!

And woah those fingers look like the Michelin man. I wonder if she gets crumbs stuck in those folds. KT living her best fat life.
IMG_2593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.