Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add, I did see a "tpir audience " this way, sign the past few days by my work in Glendale! Meaning he would be even further away if he was at the studios there. 🤔 should I investigate and drive by and see if I spot the hooptie 😆
Yeah, they changed to the new Glendale studio maybe a month or so ago. The production company that owns TPIR has an ownership share in the Glendale production facility.
---
I think that’s called a Garden Grove Gate Crasher.
Or a Westminster Waterfall...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It has been 19 days since Katie has been at Disneyland (last appearance of her recorded on September 7th).

How does that make you feel?
it's tough every time they go to the park having to look around corners for all the people they're avoiding
'pssst, katie the coast is clear'
'but what if one of them comes out of a shop or a ride?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My favorite is how they skip significant events at Disney, celebrate things early/late, or even bring along her niece, just to avoid being confronted by anyone who might call them on their crap.

Yes, yes, they also do these things to save money and avoid lines because they are broke ass lazy slobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, they changed to the new Glendale studio maybe a month or so ago. The production company that owns TPIR has an ownership share in the Glendale production facility.
---
Hadn't realize the shooting location had changed. Glendale is still a nightmarish commute to and from OC, but a very manageable route to Mother Emmons' residence in the San Fernando Valley. KT's recent spate of IG is her attempt to cover up their current separation. No doubt once Spencer's gig has completed, we will get a "We're Back!" video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone living their best life and confident in their own skin doesn't constantly post to social media in order to convince themselves and others they're happy. Public figure KT we all see through these IG stories as responding to Tattle and "haters/trolls"

Only a moron can the happiest they’ve ever been in their mid-thirties while: still being married and living with your boyfriend, no job to support yourself, no apt/house of your own, no savings, spending all day putting out passive aggressive posts on SM……but you continue to be a fierce Leo woman 🤭
IMG_6263.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hadn't realize the shooting location had changed. Glendale is still a nightmarish commute to and from OC, but a very manageable route to Mother Emmons' residence in the San Fernando Valley. KT's recent spate of IG is her attempt to cover up their current separation. No doubt once Spencer's gig has completed, we will get a "We're Back!" video.
Glendale is still the ass side of Pasadena...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone living their best life and confident in their own skin doesn't constantly post to social media in order to convince themselves and others they're happy. Public figure KT we all see through these IG stories as responding to Tattle and "haters/trolls"

Only a moron can the happiest they’ve ever been in their mid-thirties while: still being married and living with your boyfriend, no job to support yourself, no apt/house of your own, no savings, spending all day putting out passive aggressive posts on SM……but you continue to be a fierce Leo woman 🤭
View attachment 2476158
When you REALLY stop to think about this canned word-art meme as it relates to KT & BLAB, the only thing she has actually REMOVED herself from, is the BLAB livestreams. Everything else about her life and the channel are exactly the same. She can't say she removed herself from toxic relationships, cuz she was removed FROM those. So, when it comes down to it, KT & Spencer going live on camera in any fashion was a "toxic environment"- her words, er, @delicatehibiscus' words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is probably talking about / referring to Spencer in those memes about cutting out the crap from her life. I mean do we really believe that they still live in the same house? I don’t. I think they have been living apart for awhile now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Throughout her entire life, it seems that Disneyland has served as a coping mechanism for her. Consequently, if she is currently in a positive mental state, visiting Disneyland might have an adverse impact on her emotional well-being, as the park is closely linked to challenging moments in her life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Throughout her entire life, it seems that Disneyland has served as a coping mechanism for her. Consequently, if she is currently in a positive mental state, visiting Disneyland might have an adverse impact on her emotional well-being, as the park is closely linked to challenging moments in her life.
Yeah, Walt should have been a little more specific back on opening day.

"To all who come to this happy place: I recommend stopping by every now & then. Disneyland is meant to be an escape from real life - in every sense of the word. Probably shouldn't get too attached. But otherwise - welcome."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened in Tahoe? Why haven't they posted that vlog? Are there clues in their New Mexico video? What does KT do all day?

When will all be revealed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Certainly she could make more money as a cast member than they do with their grifting. Or is that too beneath her to work at Disneyland?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Spencer! why can't we go to Hawaii like Adam?"
"Hold on."...picks up phone. "Hello mom?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.