Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan’s +1?
Knott’s has been inviting a lot of trash Disney bloggers to their events lately. It’s pathetic since none of those people actually even go to Knott’s ever unless it’s a free media invite.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knott’s has been inviting a lot of trash Disney bloggers to their events lately. It’s pathetic since none of those people actually even go to Knott’s ever unless it’s a free media invite.
Be a real shame if people start combing through these D-List Bloggers' footage to see if two more prominent Vloggers are seen harassing a Justin Scarred again at a Theme Park Special Event...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone here mentioned something about them "knott" being invited to something. Suddenly there's posts of her fat ass at Knott's Scary Farm. I guarantee you she made it her life's mission after reading here to make sure they were there just to show Tattle. I could say she doesn't drink enough water and there will suddenly be a post about her drinking water to stay hydrated and healthy. Tattle says jump, and KT says how high. What she fails to realize is that it's not a flex on us, it's further proving our point that what we say matters so much to her that it controls her life.

bleeping puppet.
KT's entire purpose for living at this point (aside from eating churros and other theme park desserts) is to make sure tattle doesn't "win"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But, remember....................................only ONE piece of bacon!!!! She always has to make a point of saying that.
Sure KT, keep using the filters. It is the easiest way to lose weight!!!!!
Obviously she's using the "bacon filter" for these photos...I believe it can digitally erase up to 3 pieces of bacon from a single photograph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Rumor has it KT is on that Monjourno type drug for being obviously pre diabetic. She deff won’t divorce Matty now that she’s got her hands on the wonder drug. Oh KT, your secrets are spilling out in to the hemisphere. News flash. You still suck. Nothing can fix the ugly you are as a person.

• Wow
Rumor has it KT is on that Monjourno type drug for being obviously pre diabetic. She deff won’t divorce Matty now that she’s got her hands on the wonder drug. Oh KT, your secrets are spilling out in to the hemisphere. News flash. You still suck. Nothing can fix the ugly you are as a person.
If it's true that she's on Mounjaro, she should NOT be eating the way she is. She still stuffed her gullet with french toast...she needs to adjust her eating habits.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If it's true that she's on Mounjaro, she should NOT be eating the way she is. She still stuffed her gullet with french toast...she needs to adjust her eating habits.
She always looks for the east way out. Quick fixes! The zozo suit will be making a comeback soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Nice Homemade Shirt and Water Hat, bro.

It would look even better if it was accompanied by VIP Media credentials.

A6C39AF5-E7B8-4765-887B-ACFA6FED5D18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Obviously she's using the "bacon filter" for these photos...I believe it can digitally erase up to 3 pieces of bacon from a single photograph.
Nice Homemade Shirt and Water Hat, bro.

It would look even better if it was accompanied by VIP Media credentials.

View attachment 2404820
Nice one spense! good way to scare off viewer’s by having KT “CACKLING” at the beginning of the knotts video! Talk about finger nails down a chalkboard!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blab didn’t have media passes, I don’t even think they are any media lists.

who are the other trash bloggers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's almost like they're trying to get the Covid Parking Lot Party Super Spreader band back together...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's almost like they're trying to get the Covid Parking Lot Party Super Spreader band back together...
Yea, but who is left for Parking lot party super spreader 2.0? They have no vlogger friends anymore! Hmmm, mayo might show up? I suppose they can invite their security team; checkbook “cheeseburger”* charlie *( recent weight gain) & retired mall cop henry! I’m sure there are others on their security team but i’m drawing a blank???

• Haha
  • Heart
Blab didn’t have media passes, I don’t even think they are any media lists.

who are the other trash bloggers?
Any blogger that only goes to Knotts because it’s a media invite is a trash blogger. Most of the bloggers that were invited don’t even have Knott’s passes and literally never go unless invited/hosted. And correct, KT and Spence didn’t have an invite last night because they didn’t go into the media lounge to show off any of the food presented there, but they are still trash bloggers. I’d bet money they didn’t even pay for the tickets to go, one of their lame followers supplied those tickets.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.