Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread #95!

I followed the guidelines for creating a new thread title and chose the submission with the highest number of likes/reactions.

It's a commendable post, and credit goes to @shut the vlog up . However, I'd like to officially state that my absolute favorite submission, without a doubt is, "Fall Will Be Revealed." from @Pez D. Spencer, honorable mention, sir.

I will start this one off with this gem from their "exclusive" Patreon BTS vlog...

1691862951905.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Welcome to Thread #95!

I followed the guidelines for creating a new thread title and chose the submission with the highest number of likes/reactions.

It's a commendable post, and credit goes to @shut the vlog up . However, I'd like to officially state that my absolute favorite submission, without a doubt is, "Fall Will Be Revealed." from @Pez D. Spencer, honorable mention, sir.

I will start this one off with this gem from their "exclusive" Patreon BTS vlog...

View attachment 2375954
All that crap is from the 90s. Completely worthless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup, "place of living" just as they continue to "occupy space" and not "contribute to society."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a strong first page of Posts on this new Thread!

In prepping for tomorrow’s McKenzie LIVE Stream, does anyone remember the link to the Paula McKenzie video where she goes WITH her Bestie and Queen of Disneyland to the Parks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a strong first page of Posts on this new Thread!

In prepping for tomorrow’s McKenzie LIVE Stream, does anyone remember the link to the Paula McKenzie video where she goes WITH her Bestie and Queen of Disneyland to the Parks?
I found this one where they opened one of the McKenzies holidays videos and Paula called them the "prince" and "princess" of Disneyland. 🤮Was this the one you meant?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Strange...that "organic growth" of subscribers they had to get them to 103k has somehow just magically halted. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Strange...that "organic growth" of subscribers they had to get them to 103k has somehow just magically halted. :unsure:
Then I guess they are way overdue for another Costco haul video since that is what skyrocketed them over 100K!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"By my count, they went to WDW five times. The first was Dec 2020, when DL was closed and Adam invited them and they celebrated Spencer's birthday. They return in Feb 21 and then in Oct 21 for the WDW 50th. Only once in '22 in March for the Galactic Starcruiser and then once earlier this year for Tron. Don't expect they'll be back this year as they seem to be spending on subs and water hats"

Plus, just after lockdowns flights from LAX to Florida were still less than $100 roundtrip.i guess that Momma Spence doesn't allow Turbo to have a credit card as a condition of getting an allowance, otherwise they'd rack up free flights given how much they spend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I found this one where they opened one of the McKenzies holidays videos and Paula called them the "prince" and "princess" of Disneyland. 🤮Was this the one you meant?

Thank you! I think I mixed up videos. Paula Deen did this below video 4 months ago called "Girls Day at Disneyland" but it seems KT didn't get the collab invitation, must have been scheduling conflicts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.