Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT KT KT..

You are definitely NOT a good person and most definitely not a badass.

You are NOT humble in and way and bring absolutely nothing to the table (but you sure can clean a plate).

You are NOT kind and have proved time and time again to have no boundaries shown repeatedly with your countless lies.

So tell us what makes you a good person? Cause we all know you’ve never stood up for yourself and you’ve cowardly hid behind lies and filters (Mrs. I’m comfortable in my own skin and don’t use filters) Boop!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
KT KT KT..

You are definitely NOT a good person and most definitely not a badass.

You are NOT humble in and way and bring absolutely nothing to the table (but you sure can clean a plate).

You are NOT kind and have proved time and time again to have no boundaries shown repeatedly with your countless lies.

So tell us what makes you a good person? Cause we all know you’ve never stood up for yourself and you’ve cowardly hid behind lies and filters (Mrs. I’m comfortable in my own skin and don’t use filters) Boop!
this is all I can see

IMG_1354.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
KT linked her Amazon shorts on her page. She said she wears a size 12.
Of course, "LYING" is her middle name.
The last time she wore a size 12 was about 75 pounds ago.
Nice try KT!!!!!!
She a size 12 when the filters are utilized, without she’s a size 21 or larger! she forgot to mention that part! Yeah, nice try, “only one piece of bacon” KT!
---
Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan’s +1?
XXXLKT is there, she went to go get a 1/2 an order of funnel cake!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend said that he saw Justin and his girlfriend there, he thought they were brother and sister 😆

No other real vloggers were there that were seen, he thought he saw KT sitting at a table playing on her phone but wasn’t able to confirm that it was her.

• Haha
  • Wow
It was indeed her but knott’s doesn’t discriminate their special access like Mickey does 🤭
78DE6317-ADE4-4655-8072-A9A63E55B3C5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
KT may be a size 12. But that’s because she’s like those men whose waist size never changes, regardless of weight gain, because they put their pants below their belly.

And there ain’t no way that bag is naturally hanging like that. She’s probably got it safety pinned to her ratty black shirt just so it always obscures her gut.

• Haha
It was indeed her but knott’s doesn’t discriminate their special access like Mickey does 🤭View attachment 2403282
Just so there’s no confusion, this event was open to the public as long as you grabbed tickets before they sold out. It was advertised for weeks.

Would be a shame if people around here thought that some kind of media invite was involved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know any badasses who are proud to be dumb. The badasses I know and associate with are smart as f**k. And a size 12 is a large, not a small KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just so there’s no confusion, this event was open to the public as long as you grabbed tickets before they sold out. It was advertised for weeks.

Would be a shame if people around here thought that some kind of media invite was involved.
Thanks for clarifying, Tom!

I wonder if Katie & Spencer now see it as a bigger flex (than being on an invited media list) that they had the $40 in liquidity to get into the event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for clarifying, Tom!

I wonder if Katie & Spencer now see it as a bigger flex (than being on an invited media list) that they had the $40 in liquidity to get into the event.
Your intuition is correct - they absolutely do! The part they don't want you to know is, Spencer could only purchase KT a ONE-WAY ticket on the Balboa Ferry for her birthday in order to afford these Knotts tickets. They had to take the land-loving long way for the journey home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Someone here mentioned something about them "knott" being invited to something. Suddenly there's posts of her fat ass at Knott's Scary Farm. I guarantee you she made it her life's mission after reading here to make sure they were there just to show Tattle. I could say she doesn't drink enough water and there will suddenly be a post about her drinking water to stay hydrated and healthy. Tattle says jump, and KT says how high. What she fails to realize is that it's not a flex on us, it's further proving our point that what we say matters so much to her that it controls her life.

bleeping puppet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just heard some disappointing news.

Katie & Spencer skipped the “Power 106 FM Private Party” at DCA to attend a Knott’s Special Event last night.

These two used to always be staples at private parties hosted by radio stations at the two Disney Anaheim Parks.

Mark it down. Loyalty is officially dead.

DDF82E9D-2F8B-4455-92AC-F7F3398E5A9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.