Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See here you fugly dimwit. It is never correct to use two consecutive periods. Not ever. So just stop it. You are a disgrace to whatever polly-wolly high school you barely graduated from. Gah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea, but who is left for Parking lot party super spreader 2.0? They have no vlogger friends anymore! Hmmm, mayo might show up? I suppose they can invite their security team; checkbook “cheeseburger”* charlie *( recent weight gain) & retired mall cop henry! I’m sure there are others on their security team but i’m drawing a blank???
The rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie and Spencer,

Please correct the below. It is making your channel look like it is being assembled by Bots/Bad AI:

33E5ED0C-3588-4624-B40A-7EF284432DBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rumor has it KT is on that Monjourno type drug for being obviously pre diabetic. She deff won’t divorce Matty now that she’s got her hands on the wonder drug. Oh KT, your secrets are spilling out in to the hemisphere. News flash. You still suck. Nothing can fix the ugly you are as a person.
I had a feeling she may be on it. I’m so sick of hearing about people on it just to lose weight. She will gain it right back when she stops taking it and it’s not a long term thing.

I had a feeling she may be on it. I’m so sick of hearing about people on it just to lose weight. She will gain it right back when she stops taking it and it’s not a long term thing.
There are quite a few side effects. As a health care worker I don’t wish bad health on anyone but let’s just say there are quite a few bad side effects. I wouldn’t be upset if KT got hit with a few of them. 😁

Reactions: 9
As someone who is a real diabetic and on proscribed medication for treatment, it kinda pisses me off to see the general public trying to use drugs like Ozempic and this new one for diet fad weight loss, while I am here just struggling to get by and maintain a healthy blood sugar level and still try to eat a healthy amount daily and eat the right type of foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I believed we had already established that Katie has lieabetes, not diabetes, but I could be wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We are sure that Monjourno will have the desired effects, and that Katie will be healthy in no time.

Sincerely,
The ZoZo suit
"Walks"
Meatloaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
673D1C66-7D5B-4AF4-88ED-0ADBFDB188C1.jpeg

Nails: Oma
Hair: Oma
New sunglasses: Oma
Rings/Bracelet: Oma

D1165D9C-6BA9-4936-81BC-12137F1421EE.jpeg

Grifting: Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Seriously though, doesn’t KT look like she’s lost a lot of hair? Maybe she figured out how to sell some along with her plasma for cash?

New theory… KT is Oma’s caretaker part time and getting paid for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hand Up 🙋‍♂️.

I was slightly a critic of Theme Park Obsession Dylan for not creating an IG Story last Saturday for Katie’s Birthday.

I was wrong to do that (and credit to me for admitting I am wrong sometimes).

Dylan most likely did not publicly put out an IG story wishing one of his BEST friends a happy birthday because…

He has announced that he will be again returning to the stage! And it is completely understandable that he was immersed already in character for his greatest role yet and it would have been out of character to post a birthday wish:

FFBDD988-8C82-45AE-92CA-6D445DE56F14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Hand Up 🙋‍♂️.

I was slightly a critic of Theme Park Obsession Dylan for not creating an IG Story last Saturday for Katie’s Birthday.

I was wrong to do that (and credit to me for admitting I am wrong sometimes).

Dylan most likely did not publicly put out an IG story wishing one of his BEST friends a happy birthday because…

He has announced that he will be again returning to the stage! And it is completely understandable that he was immersed already in character for his greatest role yet and it would have been out of character to post a birthday wish:

View attachment 2406464
“Rehearsals”
How cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.