Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid birthday vlog they filmed was so crappy, they just changed it to b-roll and stuck it in the middle of a Disney vlog. I can’t think of a dumber decision they could’ve made since all their other decisions.

Though I was thrilled to see that Spence included another KT “I ordered a half order of French toast but it looks like they gave me a whole order” special. What a delusional cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The stupid birthday vlog they filmed was so crappy, they just changed it to b-roll and stuck it in the middle of a Disney vlog. I can’t think of a dumber decision they could’ve made since all their other decisions.

Though I was thrilled to see that Spence included another KT “I ordered a half order of French toast but it looks like they gave me a whole order” special. What a delusional cow.
Screenshot_20230824_104520_YouTube.jpg

I bet KT thinks this is UNSWEETENED powder sugar 😅
I had to watch this part to hear her say they gave her the whole order.... she's a nut case for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
he stupid birthday vlog they filmed was so crappy, they just changed it to b-roll and stuck it in the middle of a Disney vlog.
I know I might not be the biggest advocate of Katie at times. However, shame on you Spencer!

This is the birthday you planned for the woman that you persuaded into leaving her husband and caused a temporary ban at Disneyland because of your rage at Princess Nite?

And I am not saying you needed to break the bank. Just make an effort to plan something that required some advance thoughtfulness.

Not just let's show up and hang out. Hell, everyone in this thread knew it was Leo Season. It is like when the calendar flips to May and you know you better quickly figure out a restaurant reservation for mom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When Katie says she doesn’t look her age, and instead looks 10 years younger. 😂😂😂

26? Giirrrrlllll, right. Maybe 26 in dog years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2402060
I bet KT thinks this is UNSWEETENED powder sugar 😅
I had to watch this part to hear her say they gave her the whole order.... she's a nut case for sure!
But, remember....................................only ONE piece of bacon!!!! She always has to make a point of saying that.
Sure KT, keep using the filters. It is the easiest way to lose weight!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
lying is the only thing in life KT is actually good at. aside from shoveling pounds of sugar down her throat i guess

if i had no idea who she was and saw her in public, i would assume she was at least 40. she's aged horribly since she started dating grandpa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she wear such skin tight tank tops and leggings, does she not know that her body does not go with those clothes. I haven’t watched them in a while. Like a long while and obviously they’re not dieting at this time. They’re so on and off with their diet, they are just shoving food in their mouth or having big meal 🙄 I see I’m not missing anything with these two fools

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she wear such skin tight tank tops and leggings, does she not know that her body does not go with those clothes. I haven’t watched them in a while. Like a long while and obviously they’re not dieting at this time. They’re so on and off with their diet, they are just shoving food in their mouth or having big meal 🙄 I see I’m not missing anything with these two fools
I think I have said this before - my boss is morbidly obese - much larger that KKKT, but she is STUNNING. She wears gorgeous, flowing, colourful outfits and her ability to accessorise is just amazing. Her clothes are classy and really high quality. Her makeup is subtle and highlights her looks. Her use and understanding of colour also shines.

Then again, she is also beautiful in the inside as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Spencer was spotted at the Knott’s Scary Farm special event. I’ll see if a friend sees other vloggers there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.