Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is completely delusional and living a complete lie. She is not wealthy, secure or even happy. It's all a sham. It's all projection and she fails miserably at it. She is one fight away from moving back to her childhood bedroom with no job, no friends, no car and no life.
This is what they call "fake it til you make it".
And if she is the queen of anything it's playing make believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I almost didn’t recognize these two. But then I thought KT is as big now as they were here together!
IMG_3145.png
As usual using someone who has just passed away to their advantage.
We all grew up with Bob Barker. may he Rest in Peace!😥

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe this is why he only worked on a couple episodes. He was caught sneaking around backstage with the Heffalump.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish I could post a poll right now.

After Spencer received so much “proxy sympathy”/“social clout” for DJ Twitch after bragging about their “relationship” and Katie did the same when caring all of five minutes about Brian from Dizzy Bear’s death…

Is Spencer going to try and catch lightning in a bottle again, by writing a sappy post about his “Price is Right” career experience and Bob Barker being the foundation for it happening?

Poll Options:

- Yes. He is at the Storage Unit looking for pics.
- Of course! Never a doubt.
- Absolutely. Did this need to be a poll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I almost didn’t recognize these two. But then I thought KT is as big now as they were here together! View attachment 2406732As usual using someone who has just passed away to their advantage.
We all grew up with Bob Barker. may he Rest in Peace!😥
we mention often how badly KT has aged ever since she met grandpa and he fattened her up, but spencer has aged just as bad, if not worse

in this photo, he only has 2 chins but there's still some signs of youth and life there. now, he's a broken down old man who is dead inside from being KT's youtube slave. something something we chose this reality, right spencer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being almost 40 years old and your grandmother still has to treat you to things like a manicure. KT is such a selfish leech.

I wish my grandmother were alive so I could treat her to nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are quite a few side effects. As a health care worker I don’t wish bad health on anyone but let’s just say there are quite a few bad side effects. I wouldn’t be upset if KT got hit with a few of them. 😁
My response was all over the place. I was working a double through graveyard and apologize for my KT like grammar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another spectacularly terrible vlog. They go to Target looking for Halloween stuff and only find some garments, a few trinkets, and food items. It's so typical of them to not do any research before shooting. A simple walk through the store would've shown them the Halloween stuff was not up yet, come back later. But no, desperate for money they film anyway and post this crap on YouTube.

Screenshot (581).png

But hey! They got Starbucks!

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish I could post a poll right now.

After Spencer received so much “proxy sympathy”/“social clout” for DJ Twitch after bragging about their “relationship” and Katie did the same when caring all of five minutes about Brian from Dizzy Bear’s death…

Is Spencer going to try and catch lightning in a bottle again, by writing a sappy post about his “Price is Right” career experience and Bob Barker being the foundation for it happening?

Poll Options:

- Yes. He is at the Storage Unit looking for pics.
- Of course! Never a doubt.
- Absolutely. Did this need to be a poll?
I’m sure any memorabilia he had has been sold off if it was of worth. So not searching for that but pictures I am fully on board with him frantically digging for. Side note….did the Apple Watch band finally give up all ability to wrap about her wrist hams? I feel like it’s been missing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another spectacularly terrible vlog. They go to Target looking for Halloween stuff and only find some garments, a few trinkets, and food items. It's so typical of them to not do any research before shooting. A simple walk through the store would've shown them the Halloween stuff was not up yet, come back later. But no, desperate for money they film anyway and post this crap on YouTube.

View attachment 2406933

They take the car?
Target is literally right across the street! It would take longer for them to get to the car, get in the car, get out the gate, cross the SIDE STREET, find a parking spot, and walk from the car to the store!
I'm never let down by these two when it comes to just how pathetically lazy they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They take the car?
Target is literally right across the street! It would take longer for them to get to the car, get in the car, get out the gate, cross the SIDE STREET, find a parking spot, and walk from the car to the store!
I'm never let down by these two when it comes to just how pathetically lazy they are.
They must have bought a lot of Little Treats.

• Haha
  • Heart
My response was all over the place. I was working a double through graveyard and apologize for my KT like grammar.
“Working a double”in KT language is, a double cheese burger, double scoops at gibson girls , double side of ranch ( only if it’s free!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2406933

Does You Tube pay when the videos are clicked on or only when they are watched?

Reactions: 4
The Target vlog was so boring that Spence couldn't even find anything worth using a clickbait ➡ for. 🤪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think advertisers pay when their ads get watched. The money paid gets split between YouTube and the creator.
So how do you think it worked with the old Dizzy Bears stuff? Do you think KT and that guy split it every month? And now she gets it all?
Man, if I'm Spencer, I'm smelling my coffee in the morning before drinking it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Rumor has it KT is on that Monjourno type drug for being obviously pre diabetic. She deff won’t divorce Matty now that she’s got her hands on the wonder drug. Oh KT, your secrets are spilling out in to the hemisphere. News flash. You still suck. Nothing can fix the ugly you are as a person.
I had a feeling she was, so obvious . In 2 weeks she lost weight, and it’s not from working out and eating right

• Wow
i'm sure Entertainment Tonight will be covering the touching tribute from the world famous BLAB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.