Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Spencer and Katie carefully monitoring the hurricane's trajectory as they get ready to book an Airbnb that will bear the full impact of the storm's force.
Do you think, after taking up much needed resources, they will launch a fundraiser for the victims of this storm only to never mention the results or show proof of said efforts? They're such givers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Have we gotten an IG update from DL about the storm? I heard her say they were going......

Spencer might get his money's worth out of his wet hat today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I must say whoever modeled this Oogie Boogie after KT created a masterpiece. They went with her without a bra on to not make it so obvious. Congrats merchandise designer!

Screenshot_20230820-134055.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tone-deaf KT is at it again. This is why I dont feel bad making fun of this loser. KT, you deserve it and I "hope you heal" you stupid moron. While you dance your way to Disneyland, people and pets will be fearing for their lives.
Screenshot_20230820-114356_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tone-deaf KT is at it again. This is why I dont feel bad making fun of this loser. KT, you deserve it and I "hope you heal" you stupid moron. While you dance your way to Disneyland, people and pets will be fearing for their lives.View attachment 2393141
Saying vlogging is harder than nursing, ranting against masks and other public safety measures, driving into wildfires, planning to go to Disneyland sick, almost knocking a child down in a rush to grab a chair...she is the last person to give PSAs.

F2E06B65-161E-4790-83AC-52C0F9CB72E9.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We just had an earthquake to go with our tropical storm.

Thanks everyone. I'm way down in Huntington Beach, so it wasn't strong down, but definitely felt it. (Malibu is about halfway from here to the epicenter, so I'm sure it was stronger up there.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.