Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And... he's been given a lifetime ban by Howard Johnson (not sure if it is just the Matterhorn Cam Chat or Chat + all Howard Johnson hotels across North America):

Matt Allen (Moderator)

"@ Beautiful Tomorrow TV I saw some of your comments towards posters here in this chat"

Matt Allen (Moderator)

"and you are not welcome here. Sorry."
Poor Tony. So much of his existence is wrapped up in online power and authority.
I hope he can heal from this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We need Jess to report on my sorry excuse of bullying on the HoJo cam. By the way since I have trouble getting into the parks are there any other cams I could see inside the park? Don’t want to give my competitors a view.

And... he's been given a lifetime ban by Howard Johnson (not sure if it is just the Matterhorn Cam Chat or Chat + all Howard Johnson hotels across North America):

Matt Allen (Moderator)

"@ Beautiful Tomorrow TV I saw some of your comments towards posters here in this chat"

Matt Allen (Moderator)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
haha...I remember the first video I watched of these two losers. They were at the park and Katie was holding a huge ass umbrella. I was trying to figure out the relationship status between the two of them. KT being a married girlfriend was NOT what I thought :ROFLMAO:
It amazes me that they still have a following of people that don't see through the bullshit. But then again we see what kind of people that are their stans 😅
I would like to thank KT for telling the trolls to come at her. If it weren't for me wondering what the hell a TROLL was and my spidey senses telling me something was off with these two, I would have never found this awesome place full of awesome people that see KT and Dense for the assholes that they are!
I know they've lost some of their die hard, there from the beginning stans. But I also don't get the support they still receive. It's been talked about here that some people probably don't want to admit they've been duped. They continue to blindly support BLAB, and double down. Weird and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Matt Allen (Moderator)

Matt Allen (Moderator)

Gosh I wonder if someone took screenshots of the convo and sent them to the moderator...... 😉
---
Griftbuster is on the case!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting occurrence today. Without revealing myself, I made a comment on a fresh baked video that was lightly anti-blab. I alluded to them and their lack of creativity related to the storm. Fresh baked fangirls started going off like I’m the bad guy and defending blab! Insanity. They must not know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure I’ve ever watched a full FreshBaked video before. But after the mention, I checked out his hurricane video.

My word. He has more grey teeth than KT! And he’s as scruffy as Spencer. No wonder they could all be friends for so long!

Anywhose, back to our regularly scheduled Blab content.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let me get this straight.......
Toothy got kicked off of a live camera feed where you can chat?
A camera on the Howard Johnson building pointing at the Matterhorn?
Does anyone have the conversation?
I can't imagine......
Yeah, I can't imagine!

• Haha
  • Heart
So let me get this straight.......
Toothy got kicked off of a live camera feed where you can chat?
A camera on the Howard Johnson building pointing at the Matterhorn?
Does anyone have the conversation?
I can't imagine......
Yeah, I can't imagine!
It seems they scrubbed it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
KT can pretend all she wants about having friends. I didn’t see Dylan post tit. She can also try and front this fake ass internet life for social media. She can edit all the photos she wants, pose certain ways…but what she really needs to work on isn’t that damn dead ass tooth that is popping out front more and more these days! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.