Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another year older, another year wiser, richer, more interesting, prettier, more fulfilled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Since it is now after midnight…

I’d like to wish a very Happy Birthday to an influencer that has had a BIG impact on me.

You absolutely make August 19th one of my favorite days of the year because we get to celebrate you - the good and the “nasty”.

Regardless of your past with financial issues and alleged tax evasion, I always am grateful for the endless entertainment that you provide us with.

So, Happy Birthday 🎁🎂🎈:

View attachment 2389865
Screenshot_20230819_135427_Samsung Internet.jpg

Humm,
I wonder what KT is doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KT has either raided Oma's jewellery box or maybe Spence has actually popped the question..... (either way I think someone wants some attention...)

Look I know I am a bit old fashioned but surely one should divest themselves of their first husband before they become engaged to someone else.

1692485184006.jpeg

@BusyMum68 we had such a wonderful time at the World Cup in Sydney and Auckland! What a beautiful part of the world! And we fell in love with your Matildas! 💛💚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Over/Under 11.5 hours until Serf Emmons uses the #MalibuStrong or references that these are the perfect pre-storm waves to “Hang Ten” in?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These two are so lazy; lazy vloggers, lazy relationship, lazy divorce proceeding. Spencer is so thankful that KT has no effort invested into getting this divorce through with Matty, that would me he would actually have to WORK in his relationship with KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s most certainly her left hand. She thinks her “fans” are getting more gullible by the day. Do you think they are waiting to make the BIG announcement when they get their silver play button thingy??? 😝
Perhaps she still hasn't yet figured out her left from her right?! A ring on any hand doesn't seem to hold much significance to her anyways. Attention seeking with the borrowed bling. Ay yi yi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic, butTony Two times is being a weirdo in the Mattercam chat. Arguing with some other live streamer or something.
Off topic, butTony Two times is being a weirdo in the Mattercam chat. Arguing with some other live streamer or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.