Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have Enchant keys.
Which means they have to pay for parking.
Hence the reasons for the scooters.
I wonder where they hide them when they are in the parks?
If they have Enchant keys, they’re blocked out on her bday (tomorrow). Sucks to suck 😂

I’m sure they’re filming today to pretend they were there on her bday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine how embarrassing it must be for Spencer to be living in his still married girlfriend’s grandmother’s house. I wonder if he has to help with the bed baths as part of their ‘rent.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How many posts do you think there will be about this storm coming through? Especially if they decide to purposely stay in the 'Bu just for clicks...or so they hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Since it is now after midnight…

I’d like to wish a very Happy Birthday to an influencer that has had a BIG impact on me.

You absolutely make August 19th one of my favorite days of the year because we get to celebrate you - the good and the “nasty”.

Regardless of your past with financial issues and alleged tax evasion, I always am grateful for the endless entertainment that you provide us with.

So, Happy Birthday 🎁🎂🎈:

B23519F3-6629-4B1E-88FB-E1059A4B06B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So are we done hearing about Leo season after today? And KT in case you didn't know you're a Leo on the cusp of Virgo, not quite the strong lion you think you are.
267692-425x392-horoscope_leo-virgo-cusp-traits.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230819_113445_YouTube.jpg

Haunted Mansion has the same exterior decor every year. Nothing has changed. Why do they think this is important?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whew, we made it everybody!!! KT’s Birthday is FINALLY here!!! I know the Queen of Disneyland has a lot of haters, but she is my favorite fat, obnoxious, ignorant, self-absorbed, loser grifter… by far, by far…

Spence, if you’re helping Katie sound out the words here: you suck, too! Maybe Oma can finance the repair or replacement of your busted-ass watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can imagine Spencer and Katie carefully monitoring the hurricane's trajectory as they get ready to book an Airbnb that will bear the full impact of the storm's force.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.