Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who had the better IG story wishing Katie a Happy Birthday yesterday?

Celebrated Scare Actor Dylan, Public Figure Jeremy, or Checkbook Charlie?

The reason that I ask is because I don't recall seeing anything from any of them. We just had posts from Cheryl and Tiffany Nicalou (who tried to shake off some liability by publicly stating that even though they live in the same county that they have never ever met in person).

Also, really weird that Serf Emmons didn't make a sweet post on his IG about Katie. I guess he didn't want a certain Dani to see it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

The reason that I ask is because I don't recall seeing anything from any of them. We just had posts from Cheryl and Tiffany Nicalou (who tried to shake off some liability by publicly stating that even though they live in the same county that they have never ever met in person).

Also, really weird that Serf Emmons didn't make a sweet post on his IG about Katie. I guess he didn't want a certain Dani to see it.
[/QUOTE

KT: “Spence, what time is it?
Spence ( from his broken wrist watch) 7:02

Did they learn their lesson from Tahoe, or not enough bday $ for tickets (the Queen of Disneyland didn’t seem to go on her birthday either!)?

Lol, “our place” in Malibu.
You know they are lying because she had to bring it up and continue to talk about it she went to pop a collar..
What do people got be fake "our place"
Idk how they are living with no jobs and this economy..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did they learn their lesson from Tahoe, or not enough bday $ for tickets (the Queen of Disneyland didn’t seem to go on her birthday either!)?

It’s only a good idea to go to the park with Covid and lie about it whilst in the middle of a ton of people. Also only a good idea when you are feeling a little feisty and aggressive towards another vlogger and have had a few big boy drinks. Got it. ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I was just about to post about "keeping an eye on our place in Malibu". Stop, just stop, you fake lying b*tch. I usually laugh at your delusions of grandeur but giving dumb followers the impressions that you own multiple homes in one of the most expensive areas of the country is next level. You are a broke ass married woman nearing middle age living with her lover leeching off family and friends

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a memory of years ago, stumbling upon a blab vlog set in Malibu. My immediate thought was, "These people have money—why would anyone give them superchats?"

Naturally, upon closer examination, it was revealed that they were actually not well-off, but rather deceptive grifters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The earthquake would have been but a hard fart to them where they were. It was light for me and I’m 30 miles away. Noticeable but nowhere close to Northridge in 94.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just checking in on the tropical storm. Have they given an update on any damage done in their garden where they planted the rose bush? I would hate for their all of their hard work to have been ruined. It was important enough to them that they had mentioned their “big plans” to do work in it after all while touring the nursery. Small side note….summer time is when rose bushes bloom. Surely we should have been gifted some beautiful photos of the blooms…since it was such a special life long dream to her to own one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT referring to the Emmons Malibu apartment as "our place" is why I keep speculating Mother Emmons is paying Matty not to finalize the divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
'guys bad news: the earthquake destroyed our garden. please go to our patreon an donate"
"Spencer! can we apply for govt. aid?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tony 2 times is arguing with people on the Mattercam chat 😆😂
And... he's been given a lifetime ban by Howard Johnson (not sure if it is just the Matterhorn Cam Chat or Chat + all Howard Johnson hotels across North America):

Matt Allen (Moderator)

"@ Beautiful Tomorrow TV I saw some of your comments towards posters here in this chat"

Matt Allen (Moderator)

"and you are not welcome here. Sorry."

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
No surprise, but that Newport Beach vlog sucked. There was no theme or topic holding it together to keep the viewers attention. It was just a bunch of B-roll shots strung together under the flimsy excuse of "We're just going to hang out". In an attempt to create viewer interest they kept saying, "Look at this" or "Oh look at that". It's not working you guys.

Thank you for these videos they are top notch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a memory of years ago, stumbling upon a blab vlog set in Malibu. My immediate thought was, "These people have money—why would anyone give them superchats?"

Naturally, upon closer examination, it was revealed that they were actually not well-off, but rather deceptive grifters.
haha...I remember the first video I watched of these two losers. They were at the park and Katie was holding a huge ass umbrella. I was trying to figure out the relationship status between the two of them. KT being a married girlfriend was NOT what I thought :ROFLMAO:
It amazes me that they still have a following of people that don't see through the bullshit. But then again we see what kind of people that are their stans 😅
I would like to thank KT for telling the trolls to come at her. If it weren't for me wondering what the hell a TROLL was and my spidey senses telling me something was off with these two, I would have never found this awesome place full of awesome people that see KT and Dense for the assholes that they are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.