Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the laziest people I am aware of. So hard to move stuff for three days? Can't post content? I must be freaking Wonder Woman as I have a FT job, am a part time student, take care of my house kids, husband and dogs and can still do other things.(like proper hygiene). Oh and the sunglasses inside the storage shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They are the laziest people I am aware of. So hard to move stuff for three days? Can't post content? I must be freaking Wonder Woman as I have a FT job, am a part time student, take care of my house kids, husband and dogs and can still do other things.(like proper hygiene). Oh and the sunglasses inside the storage shed.
That’s their gimmick, wear glasses in the storage unit, hoping that they might get noticed and picked up for an episode of storage war’s- why would Denser even have to bother? you know, being so connected with the hollywood A-lister’s & what not! He could just get on the phone & make it happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could totally picture them needing 3 days to clear out a 10x10 storage unit that is comprised of mostly flat items and some storage totes.

It probably went something like this…

- The day starts around 11:00 am.
- A substantial pancake breakfast is enjoyed.
- They drive to Oma's to commandeer the van.
- They reach the storage unit around 12:30 pm.
- Upon opening the unit, they realize that actual effort is required for the move.
- Katie expresses hunger, leading to a lunch break.
- Return to the storage at 2:00 pm.
- Spencer engages in play with action figures and art, regaling Katie with stories from days gone by.
- Katie spends the entire time on her phone, researching dinner options.
- By 4:00 pm, they load some easily manageable items into the van, call it a day, and head for an early dinner.

This pattern continues on the subsequent day and the day following that.
These two are ridiculous
I’m rather overweight, but that didn’t stop me and my also rather overweight friend from packing and moving her (both women) entire 2 bedroom apartment in one day. We also drove everything to her new house 45 min away, all before sundown.
We unpacked and returned the truck before noon next day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Now that I think about it, KT basically said that they only work once a week.
KT hasn't "worked" a single day for years now. she wakes up from a sugar coma, goes to disneyland and shovels pounds of food down her throat, comes back home for a nap, and then either goes back to the park or goes to target/walmart/whatever store they decide to film at. rinse and repeat. any money she spends is courtesy of spencer, henry, or oma

and while the queen of disney is asleep, spencer's up all night struggling to edit their crappy videos before uploading them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT hasn't "worked" a single day for years now. she wakes up from a sugar coma, goes to disneyland and shovels pounds of food down her throat, comes back home for a nap, and then either goes back to the park or goes to target/walmart/whatever store they decide to film at. rinse and repeat. any money she spends is courtesy of spencer, henry, or oma

and while the queen of disney is asleep, spencer's up all night struggling to edit their crappy videos before uploading them
You also need to add she spends hours and hours uselessly scrolling though social media.

Just a thought - is there a Social Security pension in the USA if you have a disability? Maybe she is on a disability pension. I've often wondered before about whether she is on one. If she is, she certainly wouldn't be publicising it as it wouldn't fit into their "living their Best Life" delusion image, but it may explain where some of their (albeit) scarce finances come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You also need to add she spends hours and hours uselessly scrolling though social media.

Just a thought - is there a Social Security pension in the USA if you have a disability? Maybe she is on a disability pension. I've often wondered before about whether she is on one. If she is, she certainly wouldn't be publicising it as it wouldn't fit into their "living their Best Life" delusion image, but it may explain where some of their (albeit) scarce finances come from.
I've often wondered if she is Oma's in home supportive service caretaker while also on government benefits herself. She would have the flexible to go to the parks in the morning and be back in time to take the van from Oma to move her boyfriend's stolen signs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How did I miss this one? lol the video description is pretty great
---
Any 53 year old man with a storage unit but doesn’t own a home deserves the beast he saddled himself with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not closely following their antics lately, but I'm wondering if KT was spotted at the Grand Californian recently?

Seems to be some chatter about her over on the DL Reddit thread:
1692052528828.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s their gimmick, wear glasses in the storage unit, hoping that they might get noticed and picked up for an episode of storage war’s- why would Denser even have to bother? you know, being so connected with the hollywood A-lister’s & what not! He could just get on the phone & make it happen!
wait a minute...storage wars??

1692053995040.png

could it be?

1692054152733.png

1692054065192.png

has it "been decreed"???

1692054102039.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i still want to know why spencer suddenly felt the need to travel back to questa, new mexico earlier this year and visit the crack house he once lived in

what happened there and who knew about it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Let’s play a game guys…fill in the blank…
“She’s on her way……”
…to her next Disney snack cuz you know…she hasn’t eaten all day! 😂

IMG_4153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think during LEO Season, Grandpa Spence springs for a side of ranch for one of KT's side meals outside of her standard six standard meals a day?
After all, she deserves it and whatnot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.