Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I think I mixed up videos. Paula Deen did this below video 4 months ago called "Girls Day at Disneyland" but it seems KT didn't get the collab invitation, must have been scheduling conflicts?

Not gonna lie, Paula is better at this then BLOB :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
These two are so boring, it’s hard to think of anything to comment. I do remember them buying a bunch of camping gear because he didn’t have time to go get his stuff from his Mom’s house. Maybe she’s finally making him clear it out. I hope she retires, sells her house and her company, and spends her remaining years blowing Spencer’s inheritance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spencer and Katie aren't interesting at DISNEYLAND.

Why do they think anyone would find them interesting in their own garage?
These two are circling the drain!. Spence; “hey kt, lets film in the garage like fresh baked, he has a winning formula, maybe it will work for us? That last patreon video, i don’t know about you guys, but i was getting a strong beavis & butthead & whatnot vibe!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There is nothing that made me smile more today than learning that Spencer carefully collected action figures in 1995 and paid to store them (back when his Married Girlfriend was 8 and he was in his 30's???) to then celebrate on camera in 2023 that they are now worth a little more than he bought them for.

Just a reminder, $1 in 1995 is the equivalent of $2.06 today.

The 28 year old sealed figure shown at the 15:42 mark sits idle on eBay for $5 today. As a reminder, the seller has to pay approximately 15% of eBay fees on the item that sold for $4.76 in 1995.

View attachment 2376732
I can’t stop laughing at this post. 😂👏

• Haha
  • Heart
That first 90 seconds was just: excuse, excuse, excuse, lie, lie, lie :rolleyes:
Looking forward to KT’s storage ( all to be revealed part 2.) with all those years of working, i’m sure she has lots of collections? But in reality it’s probably a bunch of boxes filled with store return receipts and hide-a-fupa props!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They must be in dire financial straits to go so far as to inconvenience a disabled person, all for the sake of using their modified wheelchair-accessible van as a makeshift U-Haul. It's truly disheartening. U-Haul is only charging $19.95 a day, for crying out loud.

View attachment 2376752
Ya know, I was asking myself the same question - but I think we found our answer…these trucks are only good for apartments - not baller houses with lush gardens and swimming pools.
53D5B043-54D8-4618-B473-194DFC5A8229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My god. This vlog with the hand held mics is their most annoying video yet. The mics are making them behave like small market field reporters the whole time. I wish California had hurricanes so they might chain themselves to a bridge to do some on the scene commentary.

Side note, how does Spencer tolerate Katie? Hearing her talk into the mic like this makes me calmly wish for death, and it’s only for a few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ya know, I was asking myself the same question - but I think we found our answer…these trucks are only good for apartments - not baller houses with lush gardens and swimming pools.
View attachment 2377930
They are dirt poor and it's really sad. Especially when you take into account Katie saying she "likes the finer things in life".

A large number of people Spencer's age has a net worth of over $1,000,000. I'd be willing to bet his net worth is in the red ... mainly because of Katie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I could totally picture them needing 3 days to clear out a 10x10 storage unit that is comprised of mostly flat items and some storage totes.

It probably went something like this…

- The day starts around 11:00 am.
- A substantial pancake breakfast is enjoyed.
- They drive to Oma's to commandeer the van.
- They reach the storage unit around 12:30 pm.
- Upon opening the unit, they realize that actual effort is required for the move.
- Katie expresses hunger, leading to a lunch break.
- Return to the storage at 2:00 pm.
- Spencer engages in play with action figures and art, regaling Katie with stories from days gone by.
- Katie spends the entire time on her phone, researching dinner options.
- By 4:00 pm, they load some easily manageable items into the van, call it a day, and head for an early dinner.

This pattern continues on the subsequent day and the day following that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Pro tip: don't post your day to day laziness on social media then make excuses related to time issues regarding patreon maintenance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Katie, just curious ... where is your Silver Play Button?

View attachment 2377789
But...she replied in their comments once that the amazing subscriber gain of thousands of new subs was the trolls messing with them. Yes, that sounds like something a hater would do.

Certainly they would not then turn around and request a 100k plaque, and display it on Adams shelves. 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Only got through a few minutes of their Patreon only vlog. I'm not sure how anyone watching wouldn't be able to tell they were lying. They are so obvious. I would think long time viewers would know BLAB's tells. My big take away is they are broke af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So somehow in all of the Storage Units shenanigans, I found a possible Redemption Arch for Spencer that may also help him go viral.

He just needs to follow these simple steps:

1) Host a LIVE Stream where he tells Katie that it is time to go back to her husband.

2) Commits to holding court indefinitely for future Saturdays/Sundays at one of the many SoCal Swap Meets. His booth would sell all his childish wet/dry hats, action figures, stickers, and other nostalgia items for cents on the dollar until all are completely removed from his life. He also vlogs each Swap Meet session.

3) He donates all net profits (after swap meet booth expenses) to an “Adulterers Victim Fund” or he starts championing “Adulterers Anonymous” and promotes how many days since he was last a scumbag (his anniversary of being scumbag sober).

144DAC12-8B7E-4067-A50D-A5A669DE8BE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you! I think I mixed up videos. Paula Deen did this below video 4 months ago called "Girls Day at Disneyland" but it seems KT didn't get the collab invitation, must have been scheduling conflicts?

Wow, you would think Paula would want to meet up with the “Princess of Disneyland” as she referred to KT. Did she refer to KT as that before or after they snubbed Dale for his birthday dinner while in Vegas? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, you would think Paula would want to meet up with the “Princess of Disneyland” as she referred to KT. Did she refer to KT as that before or after they snubbed Dale for his birthday dinner while in Vegas? 🤔
Good points, @tgerlily !

Ok if I ask a friend to see if Paula and Dale want to address in their first live stream at 4PM?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
well, props to Spencer for having a life outside of the Disney bubble...unlike KT, where her only talent is telling us how good Disney treats are.
---
There is nothing that made me smile more today than learning that Spencer carefully collected action figures in 1995 and paid to store them (back when his Married Girlfriend was 8 and he was in his 30's???) to then celebrate on camera in 2023 that they are now worth a little more than he bought them for.

Just a reminder, $1 in 1995 is the equivalent of $2.06 today.

The 28 year old sealed figure shown at the 15:42 mark sits idle on eBay for $5 today. As a reminder, the seller has to pay approximately 15% of eBay fees on the item that sold for $4.76 in 1995.

View attachment 2376732
My takeaway from that video : Spencer is a Douche!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.