Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. They have a place in Malibu and a place in Irvine, and these two Storage Bores still have to rent someplace to keep their junk? Of course. That makes total sense. Got it. Duh.
---
And all the junk we see them buy at Disneyland is nowhere to be seen. What happened to all that crap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are out of money to buy Disneyland stuff to sell on eBay to pay for stuff in storage that they had to sell to afford to pay their credit card bills from the stuff they bought at Disnelyand and sold on ebay to pay for storage unit.
Did someone say Broke-ass grifter??
Screenshot_20230604_030300_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KT hasn't "worked" a single day for years now. she wakes up from a sugar coma, goes to disneyland and shovels pounds of food down her throat, comes back home for a nap, and then either goes back to the park or goes to target/walmart/whatever store they decide to film at. rinse and repeat. any money she spends is courtesy of spencer, henry, or oma

and while the queen of disney is asleep, spencer's up all night struggling to edit their crappy videos before uploading them
How could I forget about Spencer’s grueling editing process DIY ofcourse! He must be exhausted🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we taking bets on when they will miss enough payments on the storage unit to get all the crap in there auctioned off on Storage Wars? I'm sure they are paying $160-$200 a month for one that size.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Are we taking bets on when they will miss enough payments on the storage unit to get all the crap in there auctioned off on Storage Wars? I'm sure they are paying $160-$200 a month for one that size.
KT and Spencer donating plasma to cover the storage cost:

1692105306335.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My god. This vlog with the hand held mics is their most annoying video yet. The mics are making them behave like small market field reporters the whole time. I wish California had hurricanes so they might chain themselves to a bridge to do some on the scene commentary.

Side note, how does Spencer tolerate Katie? Hearing her talk into the mic like this makes me calmly wish for death, and it’s only for a few minutes.
Those are clip on mics (( assume) why are they hand holding them? Every other fracking vlogger on the planet has the wireless clip on mics with the wind muffs glued onto them. Why can't they do that? It looks stupid for them to hold such tiny microphones in their hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's important to remember that both Spencer and Katie are just really, really stupid people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Holding the microphone is the equivalent of wearing sunglasses indoors. It SCREAMS look at me! I am a big shot! We are super duper important people! It gets people to ask them who they are and what they are doing. They are far too vain to wear their own crappy merch, so this is a way to advertise while in the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those are clip on mics (( assume) why are they hand holding them? Every other fracking vlogger on the planet has the wireless clip on mics with the wind muffs glued onto them. Why can't they do that? It looks stupid for them to hold such tiny microphones in their hands!
Mics like those require some testing with placement and settings in order to achieve the best results. But since this is BLAB they were probably too lazy to do this and said "F it, we'll just hold them" and wind up looking like idiots. Hand holding wireless CLIP-ON mics is exactly what I would expect from Spencer and KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They look stupid with them clipped on too. Regardless of microphone placement, they just look stupid no matter what.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another Disneyland vlog, only this time at night! Whoopdy freakin doo (as if they haven't already done a ton vlogs during the night)! Are they just trying to bore us to death by how frequently they are uploading these snoozefest home movies?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another Disneyland vlog, only this time at night! Whoopdy freakin doo (as if they haven't already done a ton vlogs during the night)! Are they just trying to bore us to death by how frequently they are uploading these snoozefest home movies?
They have Enchant keys.
Which means they have to pay for parking.
Hence the reasons for the scooters.
I wonder where they hide them when they are in the parks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.