Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday from the future everyone! I have been MIA for the last few days - I've been distracted by the Women's Soccer World Cup and the fact that I have real actual friends and a real actual social life.

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but an eagle eyed friend of mine noted that around the 11:00 minute of the Patreon video KKKT points to a tub and says "This is a lot of our Halloween stuff.....we're gonna be taking a bunch of this stuff to our place of living" then laughs a bit strangely.

Into our place of living???? Aren't they in the garage of their "Place of living"? That sentence came out as almost as a nervous mistake.

I'm almost willing to bet it's not their garage and they are using someone else's - maybe a friend of Mumma Eammon's or Henry's.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You got to respect Dale & Paula's LIVE Stream. Organized, Engaging, and Endearing.

It does make you wonder about the "potential inflation" in BL&B's subscriber numbers. Here is a channel with 30k Subs getting 650 people in a LIVE Show. During BL&B's prime, did they ever draw numbers like that for a LIVE?

Maybe a certain pair shouldn't have skipped out on Dale's Birthday Dinner after all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I only watched five minutes of that crap video and my only takeaway was that Spencer must have been a very husky teenager with no fashion sense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
You got to respect Dale & Paula's LIVE Stream. Organized, Engaging, and Endearing.

It does make you wonder about the "potential inflation" in BL&B's subscriber numbers. Here is a channel with 30k Subs getting 650 people in a LIVE Show. During BL&B's prime, did they ever draw numbers like that for a LIVE?

Maybe a certain pair shouldn't have skipped out on Dale's Birthday Dinner after all!
Not to mention the genuine delight and excitement when someone gives them a superchat. Their enthusiasm and warmth just made me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I caught the tail end of their livestream and thought they did a terrific job for first timers. Their vlogs aren't my thing, but here they were so charming and enthusiastic and were a pleasure to watch.

@UncleLester Yup, yup!

• Haha
  • Heart
ALL HAS BEEN REVEALED about their Magic Key Status! Wow!

Exhibit A:

9CF4C97E-2DE5-4A10-9C4F-286758E53EE3.jpeg

Exhibit B:

DE41C96B-4A60-41E8-84E3-D9276B99ABB8.jpeg

Unbelievable!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Binky has been replaced.
Before.jpg

Now.jpg

---
So somehow in all of the Storage Units shenanigans, I found a possible Redemption Arch for Spencer that may also help him go viral.

He just needs to follow these simple steps:

1) Host a LIVE Stream where he tells Katie that it is time to go back to her husband.

2) Commits to holding court indefinitely for future Saturdays/Sundays at one of the many SoCal Swap Meets. His booth would sell all his childish wet/dry hats, action figures, stickers, and other nostalgia items for cents on the dollar until all are completely removed from his life. He also vlogs each Swap Meet session.

3) He donates all net profits (after swap meet booth expenses) to an “Adulterers Victim Fund” or he starts championing “Adulterers Anonymous” and promotes how many days since he was last a scumbag (his anniversary of being scumbag sober).

View attachment 2378279
Perhaps they will sell their wares at the California equivalent of this Daytona Beach flea market Jenna and Dale ResortTV1 visited.

lel.jpg

Ew.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love how in the latest video right at the beginning she has to say that they are basically at the parks once a week. This would be in response to us here.
Which is total BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They give me roommate vibes , not a dating couple. And why are they wearing sunglasses ? 🙄
---
A few takeaways from this Patreon episode:

They borrowed her Grandma's wheelchair van for 3 days, to move Spencer's toys out of storage.

Spencer has a penchant for stealing signs from mountains.

Anacapa Apartment garages are apparently very bright, and require sunglasses inside.

KT puts more effort into getting rid of her boyfriends storage unit, than divorcing her actual husband.
Spot on!!!! 😂😂😂😂 yet she motivated him to get all his stuff out of his storage, not motivated to
Get divorced

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Acid.JPG

Spence preserving his Sticker/ Artwork collection. These "Magnetic" Albums have acidic glue and horrible plastic which both combine to destroy whatever is sandwiched in them. If anyone has these type of albums remove anything attached to them. Just do a search for "Magnetic Album Damage" to find out more.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.