Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I think I mixed up videos. Paula Deen did this below video 4 months ago called "Girls Day at Disneyland" but it seems KT didn't get the collab invitation, must have been scheduling conflicts?

Interesting. I wonder why Paula did not invite the princess to her Girls Day at Disneyland. Are the McKenzies yet another burned bridge?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I couldn‘t even make it through that snooze fest Patreon video watching at 1.5x speed. It’s like watching a boring, married couple talk about what they did on a Tuesday. When I look at these two all I can think of is in a short time KT will be spoon feeding Spence pudding and changing his diaper while he babbles on about his rad younger days

I would love to know where in their “living space” they’re going to put all that junk. Guess we’ll never know since home vlogs are a thing of the past

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BLAB: “Greetings, Patreon members! What is the primary factor that motivates you to subscribe to our Patreon?”

Patreon members: “Livestreams.”

BLAB: “Excellent! We’re not doing those anymore. Sorry about it. Boop.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Spencer and Katie aren't interesting at DISNEYLAND.

Why do they think anyone would find them interesting in their own garage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Welcome to Thread #95!

I followed the guidelines for creating a new thread title and chose the submission with the highest number of likes/reactions.

It's a commendable post, and credit goes to @shut the vlog up . However, I'd like to officially state that my absolute favorite submission, without a doubt is, "Fall Will Be Revealed." from @Pez D. Spencer, honorable mention, sir.

I will start this one off with this gem from their "exclusive" Patreon BTS vlog...

View attachment 2375954
Is this a storage unit? So wait, they cant afford a house but they have an apartment and a storage unit full of crap? Lordt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy F-balls Batman!

So the reason they haven't done any Pateron videos is because they have been so busy not making any other videos?

They complain and make up excuses (again) for a couple of minutes and then show off a couple snowboards and a sticker book for forty bucks a month? For the first time in months!

The only things more worthless than all that crap in that garage are KT and Spencer themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Who would have guessed that when Spencer said "All will be revealed", he was referring to their garage sale crap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Real translation for that intro of that Patreon vlog: We're too lazy and afraid of real obligations, so committing ONE HOUR of a livestream a week to our paying fans was just too much work.
---
Okay, they just dropped another streaming pile. California Adventure UPDATE! Fine, whatever. BUT the bluetooth microphones are back AND they are HOLDING THEM and talking into the mic the WHOLE. DAMN. TIME. 😡 😡 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is nothing that made me smile more today than learning that Spencer carefully collected action figures in 1995 and paid to store them (back when his Married Girlfriend was 8 and he was in his 30's???) to then celebrate on camera in 2023 that they are now worth a little more than he bought them for.

Just a reminder, $1 in 1995 is the equivalent of $2.06 today.

The 28 year old sealed figure shown at the 15:42 mark sits idle on eBay for $5 today. As a reminder, the seller has to pay approximately 15% of eBay fees on the item that sold for $4.76 in 1995.

B8D092BC-9188-4AD1-83A1-4142798D25AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello
This is Security Brian
What's that?
Someone in the Mickey and friends lot peddling Star Wars toys......
What's their description?
Male, possibly mid-60s dressed like a 15 year old boy and a something or other in all black.
Got it. I'll check it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So that’s why KT was hanging out with oma, they needed her van to move all that trash 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A few takeaways from this Patreon episode:

They borrowed her Grandma's wheelchair van for 3 days, to move Spencer's toys out of storage.

Spencer has a penchant for stealing signs from mountains.

Anacapa Apartment garages are apparently very bright, and require sunglasses inside.

KT puts more effort into getting rid of her boyfriends storage unit, than divorcing her actual husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They borrowed her Grandma's wheelchair van for 3 days, to move Spencer's toys out of storage.
They must be in dire financial straits to go so far as to inconvenience a disabled person, all for the sake of using their modified wheelchair-accessible van as a makeshift U-Haul. It's truly disheartening. U-Haul is only charging $19.95 a day, for crying out loud.

IMG_0793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Would you be more inclined to believe that it was because of so much stuff and work, or very poor planning and absolutely no ability to properly stack and condense stuff that it supposedly took 3 days to move? Or showing up at 7:15 pm and they lock the yard up at 8?
They really didn't have that much stuff in "their garage". Did they do a dump run one of those days? I could have fit most of what I see in that garage in my 4 door car.
What's amazing to me is just how unbelievably stupid these two come off video after video. If I didn't know better, I would almost think it's a farce. I mean, how can two people who film themselves for public consumption be so oblivious to just how ridiculous they look video after video?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there a big secondary market to buy slightly used SERF stickers from 2006?

The Patreon video is filled with so much gold.

I like when he shows the sign that “people would put their stickers on” and then when he goes into details of each sticker on the sign - it was just one guy who put one sticker and another guy that added two stickers. Three stickers total from two guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is there a big secondary market to buy slightly used SERF stickers from 2006?

The Patreon video is filled with so much gold.

I like when he shows the sign that “people would put their stickers on” and then when he goes into details of each sticker on the sign - it was just one guy who put one sticker and another guy that added two stickers. Three stickers total from two guys.
He must have all of his TCF stickers in another book.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.