Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much time they spent at Disneyland if they also went to Rodgers Gardens on the same day, the 17th. 3 hours?

Due to the reservation they used (for a few hours), someone was unable to celebrate Disneyland's birthday in the park.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I wonder how much time they spent at Disneyland if they also went to Rodgers Gardens on the same day, the 17th. 3 hours?

Due to the reservation they used (for a few hours), someone was unable to celebrate Disneyland's birthday in the park.
The time on the receipt when they got their tab for lunch was right before 3pm. It was backwards but you could still read it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope the new vlog gives us a glimpse into KT's green thumb and we get to see where amongst her lush garden the roses end up! I'm guessing she'll choose a nice spot near the pool - the sparkling water will offer a nice contrast to the brightly-colored flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope the new vlog gives us a glimpse into KT's green thumb and we get to see where amongst her lush garden the roses end up! I'm guessing she'll choose a nice spot near the pool - the sparkling water will offer a nice contrast to the brightly-colored flowers.
1689878994023.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t mean to brag BUT I was shocked to hear Dense give me a shout out by name in the Gazebogate vlog. It’s right at the 7 minute mark, check it out. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me (on the left) at the Water Cooler today:

D1834A3F-B517-40EE-96FB-3451D2599F47.jpeg

“And when Spencer said that all will be revealed, maybe he knew that Gazebogate was on the horizon and that he would clear up his mistake after…”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Spencer: "Gazebogate"

Best life and Beyond subscribers and stans: "what is Gazebogate?"

Tattle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He threw the nursery employee under the bus, saying he was told that was the correct gazebo.
It's quite intriguing because in the infamous Gazebo vlog, while en route to Rogers Gardens, Spencer casually drops hints about the presence of Disneyland history at the gardens. Given that he already knew the gazebo was located there before allegedly asking an employee, can we truly believe he missed seeing the replica at the intersection while driving in and didn't personally assume it was the actual gazebo? I suspect he did notice the replica and thought, "There it is! I'll capture some footage of it on our way out."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A little off topic here, but I just caught a glance at KT's IG story where she's talking about another pair of ugly oversized sunglasses trying to get Amazon to sponsor her, and it kind of drew attention to her poorly drawn on eyebrows. I bet she's really happy she spent all that money getting that microblading done by an obvious professional because they held up real well.

• Haha
Gazebogate is a trademark of Tattle Trolls INC.

Any unauthorized use will result in prosecution to the full extent of the law.

Fire up the C&D, Lalo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They tried this approach for a while, but their friends kept noticing that KT & Spence would excuse themselves to the restroom around the time the check would be delivered.
I also feel like KT is the type of person who would charge you gas money if you were a passenger in her car! ( this actually happened to my aunt by a woman her son was dating...CRAZY)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I also feel like KT is the type of person who would charge you gas money if you were a passenger in her car! ( this actually happened to my aunt by a woman her son was dating...CRAZY)
I 100% agree with you - however, I'd like it on record that KT would first have to actually own a car before she could offer anyone a ride and charge them a mandatory gasoline surcharge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.