Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Katie’s Birthday is one horizon, don’t be surprised if we have a pre-visit with Oma (possibly the Salon?) - so Katie can post a photo with Oma on the IG and then show her before her birthday in an attempt to gain more favor before the shakedown for the Birthday Gift!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s birthday season!

1689748203753.png

---
Did she leave the freezer door open while she photographed her frozen novelty lollies in the middle of a statewide heat wave? Gah! She’s completely uncouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't wait to see where KT plants her rose bush that she cries over everyday.
Her and Old Man Spencer own soooo much property...........the options are endless.
Mostly like potted on the veranda over at her mansion in the `bu :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Trigger warning: in my humble opinion, all Disneyland vloggers have gone to tit. They bore me. All of them. I can’t even hate watch any of them anymore. Can they all go away already and start earning a true, honest living instead of leeching off of these poor unfortunate souls!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And this is just moments before! Which begs the question, did they stay in Charlie’s DL Hotel room overnight in order to gain early entry? They weren’t with the other people on Main Street waiting for rope drop
View attachment 2319159
I would say that they didn't stay with Charlie but he included them in his hotel room reservation so they would get early entry. Katie and Spencer most likely arrived late for the early entry (also causing Charlie to be late and miss out 30min of walk-on attractions) due to "unforeseen circumstances" but they managed to make it to the castle entrance minutes before the official rope drop. As soon as the ropes dropped, they ran through the castle, beating all the regular non-early entry guests just be BLAB and rub it in everyone's faces.

I'm certain that children could be heard saying, "Mommy, how did those people get in front of us?" Only for Katie to turn around and respond, "Sorry about it, boop."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
IMG_7672.png
The other vloggers don’t even have to throw shade. Just simply post pics of their exclusive ‘sneak Peak’ into the new area 😆😆😆 eat tit blab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
These two complaining about being dinged once for missing a reservation....
Does anyone really believe that they forgot about reservations?? They complain constantly about the reservation system, never miss an opportunity to complain about it, yet they forgot about it because they "come from an era" before reservations? GTFOH

View attachment 2317298
I missed 3 reservations over the course of 1 year with a magic key. Guess what? Nothing happened to me! So long as you don’t miss 3 in a super long period, you’re fine! Going all the way down there just to scan in is silly. Not only could I not do that due to distance, but my pass didn’t have free parking (something they all used to but oh well).
The efforts these people take to be as lazy as can be…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Trigger warning: in my humble opinion, all Disneyland vloggers have gone to tit. They bore me. All of them. I can’t even hate watch any of them anymore. Can they all go away already and start earning a true, honest living instead of leeching off of these poor unfortunate souls!

I agree! its an amusement park for crying out loud. Of course there are changes with EVERYTHING. It's not news worthy lol.
I do get the videos that actually help first timers though because the parks can be overwhelming if you have no clue. (as I was in 2010 with three small kids trying to just find my way around, lol) But who needs to know if a structure has been painted or a new nail appeared on a construction wall...But as long as Disney Vloggers can make an earning, they will keep on doing it.
I cannot understand how people are still WATCHING Blab though. They suck! Unless everyone is a hate watcher, then I get it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

You are not wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My money is on this thumbnail getting swapped out in the near-future when Spence feels the vlog isn't up-to-snuff on performance. He'll then add the obligatory giant Disneyland logo, dust his hands off proudly, and clock-out for the day after a job well done.
1689806953070.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So let me get this straight. They latched onto Charlie's Disneyland hotel reservation to gain early entry to Fantasyland. They flex in the front of the crowd behind the rope drop like they are VIPs. They hammed it up in front of the castle "Look at us! everyone is behind the rope but not us!". Then at rope drop, they make a mad dash in front of the oncoming crowd between applauding CMs to get on the Peter Pan ride.

Yeah, they suck.

2FBA60FC-91D4-407C-B13B-EFAE79826B94.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.