Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT and spencer could at least TRY to make it seem like they're not browsing here 24/7. i follow a couple other lolcow-type youtubers and they'll do just about anything to hide the fact that they have a community of hate-watchers. not the case with these two dipshits

also, who is that cheryl woman who appears in the video? i'm assuming she's one of the few patreons who hasn't jumped off the sinking ship?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Best Life and Beyond #95 After riding scooters all the way, KT has a big HOORAY crashing Checkbook's DL stay, Griftergate borrowed from the trolls you say?

(Don't know if it will fit)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
witch, all the clickbait in the world couldn’t get me to click on your tit! duck you KT.
---
And this is just moments before! Which begs the question, did they stay in Charlie’s DL Hotel room overnight in order to gain early entry? They weren’t with the other people on Main Street waiting for rope drop
View attachment 2319159
When is she due? Wait, that is probably a food baby!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How stupid is this witch? Why would I click on her link to purchase on Amazon. I’m perfectly capable of searching an item myself and getting it should I want it. P.S. no one wants to look like you with your ugly glasses.
That witch is P. F. stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps, they might be attempting to streamline the ordering process by collectively placing orders through one person who pays, and later settling the expenses via Venmo. It seems like something teenagers would commonly do. In contrast, when I'm out with my friends, we prefer a simple approach where we take turns paying without keeping track. It goes like this: one person places an order, looks at their friend and says, "I got you, brother." The friend orders, and the person pays. This cycle continues, and it creates a reciprocal and easy system. Maybe it's just me, who knows? If I were in a situation where I needed to produce five vlogs a week to make ends meet, I might be more concerned about ensuring I don't spend any unnecessary money on social outings with friends.
KKKT hon, Lalo is talking about something called 'reciprocity'. This is the practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit. Now I know the concept of 'Mutual benefit' is going to be an especially hard one for you to understand - but it means everybody involved gains something. Not just you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.