Best Life & Beyond #94 Katie Battles Her Neuroses While Spencer Battles Halitosis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is so distorted with the "SKINNY FILTER" they are using. One leg is double the size of the other leg.
Guess her new workout routine is working wonders.
I would think the most exercise these lazy slugs get is riding their scooters, when they should be walking for health reasons.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her body is so distorted with the "SKINNY FILTER" they are using. One leg is double the size of the other leg.
Guess her new workout routine is working wonders.
I would think the most exercise these lazy slugs get is riding their scooters, when they should be walking for health reasons.
I just noticed it, too. Whenever they are on the end of the frame, it is distorted. I kept wondering why the umbrella kept changing shape and wasn't evenly balanced.

Then when Spencer was topless at the Disneyland pool at the edge of the frame, half of his body along the frame was way bigger than his other half. It was so bizarre-looking. It was so obvious and gross at the same time. It is at the 8-minute mark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Since I have been following Katie and Spencer (back to when Adam The Woo first started dragging Mrs. Screech-For-Attention & Mr. Just-Because-There-Is-A-Goalkeeper-Doesn’t-Mean-I-Can’t-Score on The Daily Woo), this is the longest break that Theme Park Obsession Dylan has taken in being in their content.

I wonder if Dylan will go into details publicly soon about the reason for a lot less collabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since I have been following Katie and Spencer (back to when Adam The Woo first started dragging Mrs. Screech-For-Attention & Mr. Just-Because-There-Is-A-Goalkeeper-Doesn’t-Mean-I-Can’t-Score on The Daily Woo), this is the longest break that Theme Park Obsession Dylan has taken in being in their content.

I wonder if Dylan will go into details publicly soon about the reason for a lot less collabs.
Could anyone provide crowd footage from Pride Nite? There are rumors suggesting that there might be a heated conversation between Spencer and the renowned Scare Actor Dylan Dickson (known from Theme Park Obsession).

It's possible that my recollection pertains to a different occurrence. Please consider the idea that I might be referring to an alternate event. If you have any specific details or queries, don't hesitate to share them for clarification.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Could anyone provide crowd footage from Pride Nite? There are rumors suggesting that there might be a heated conversation between Spencer and the renowned Scare Actor Dylan Dickson (known from Theme Park Obsession).

It's possible that my recollection pertains to a different occurrence. Please consider the idea that I might be referring to an alternate event. If you have any specific details or queries, don't hesitate to share them for clarification.
This got me thinking that we could just check Venmo to see if he has had to reimburse KT lately for a slice of pizza.......
Which also got me thinking......
If you were together with someone, why would there be a need to reimburse them for a slice of pizza? Why wouldn't you just order and pay for your own?
Unless Dylan came apon KT and said pizza already in progress and was offered a slice ONLY if KT was paid for it.
Maybe he had a realization after having to pay KT for her leftovers that she really is not a good friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This got me thinking that we could just check Venmo to see if he has had to reimburse KT lately for a slice of pizza.......
Which also got me thinking......
If you were together with someone, why would there be a need to reimburse them for a slice of pizza? Why wouldn't you just order and pay for your own?
Unless Dylan came apon KT and said pizza already in progress and was offered a slice ONLY if KT was paid for it.
Maybe he had a realization after having to pay KT for her leftovers that she really is not a good friend?
Perhaps, they might be attempting to streamline the ordering process by collectively placing orders through one person who pays, and later settling the expenses via Venmo. It seems like something teenagers would commonly do. In contrast, when I'm out with my friends, we prefer a simple approach where we take turns paying without keeping track. It goes like this: one person places an order, looks at their friend and says, "I got you, brother." The friend orders, and the person pays. This cycle continues, and it creates a reciprocal and easy system. Maybe it's just me, who knows? If I were in a situation where I needed to produce five vlogs a week to make ends meet, I might be more concerned about ensuring I don't spend any unnecessary money on social outings with friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Perhaps, they might be attempting to streamline the ordering process by collectively placing orders through one person who pays, and later settling the expenses via Venmo. It seems like something teenagers would commonly do. In contrast, when I'm out with my friends, we prefer a simple approach where we take turns paying without keeping track. It goes like this: one person places an order, looks at their friend and says, "I got you, brother." The friend orders, and the person pays. This cycle continues, and it creates a reciprocal and easy system. Maybe it's just me, who knows? If I were in a situation where I needed to produce five vlogs a week to make ends meet, I might be more concerned about ensuring I don't spend any unnecessary money on social outings with friends.
They tried this approach for a while, but their friends kept noticing that KT & Spence would excuse themselves to the restroom around the time the check would be delivered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They tried this approach for a while, but their friends kept noticing that KT & Spence would excuse themselves to the restroom around the time the check would be delivered.
"Katie is still waiting on the Bank to send her a new Debit Card. Remember, she left it at Epcot in the Fall of 2021? Her ex, Matty, helped fill out the web form to order a replacement Card."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.