Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she keep posting pictures holding food? where's richard simmons to do an intervention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember my previous comment about them watching Fresh Baked for ideas…

…I would like to offer this exhibit into evidence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
OK, now's it's time to crack out those filters... :oops:

1686500444493.png

😆
---
Katie watching Fresh Baked…
...and Ordinary Adventures, the only difference is they're so broke they can't afford to eat at the Jazz Kitchen. 🤣

1686501440790.png

OA gets 71K views in 3 days vs BLOB gets 3K 👎 in 71 minutes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Guys, please remember to be extra nice to KT tomorrow. It’s her special day so let’s set aside our nefarious schemes and celebrate all the joy she brings into our lives.
CF3864DD-783B-4AB2-9F82-BFBCC02A3229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think they will be done with all of this by the end of the year.
How would MOUSEtradamus predict Katie’s future when this happens?

Her and Spencer bobble along just enough until they get a “sudden inheritance” (with absolutely no links to anything suspicious previously happening in Questa, NM or the Magic Key Terrace) which means Katie can still be an IG influencer full time for vulnerable startup businesses without having to punch a clock?

Or does Katie end up hand writing the lyrics to an Avenged Sevenfold song to Matty on a piece of paper with promises to go to Adultery Rehab + go back into Nursing and just resumes her life as was in ‘16?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their modus operandi is obviously to show up at Disneyland whenever, just to eat and film whatever, and say whatever, without any sort of planning or forethought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Their modus operandi is obviously to show up at Disneyland whenever, just to eat and film whatever, without any sort of planning or forethought.
Cut them a LITTLE slack! It's just the two of them. There's no team or anything behind the scenes to help produce their content, in case you thought otherwise. They have to do ALL the work, and there's so much that goes into it! You just wouldn't understand, unless you pay $40 to become a Bestie! If you do that, you can look forward to lots of behind the scenes content! I don't know if you'll ever actually SEE it, but you can definitely look forward to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Cut them a LITTLE slack! It's just the two of them. There's no team or anything behind the scenes to help produce their content, in case you thought otherwise. They have to do ALL the work, and there's so much that goes into it! You just wouldn't understand, unless you pay $40 to become a Bestie! If you do that, you can look forward to lots of behind the scenes content! I don't know if you'll ever actually SEE it, but you can definitely look forward to it!
EASY, Easy! Don't assault me in Town Square or anything, I just didn't understand the stress they're under.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Spotted Adam and Brickey leaving Disneyland together. Wonder if they got spooked after seeing Jabba and the man child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Once again we get to watch KT chew her food with her mouth open...
Animated GIF

giphy.gif

Yuck. Superstan Cheryl eats with her mouth open too.

This is just me, but when I eat sugary treats the last thing I would drink to wash it down would be a sweet beverage.
Screenshot (379).png

Diet Coke cancels out sugar, right?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Syphilis you say?

Coming soon to a small screen near you: Out of Anacapa, the KT von Schlockbowser Story.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah Serf, you're gonna lose your "surf body" if you eat all that crap... 🌊

1686547923733.png

1686548160951.png

"...once in a while means once every six months." 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.