Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean i know katie and spencer lack self awareness but that post calling out disney for being unoriginal is really saying something

[edit]also disney HAS made movies that aren't remakes recently, they just also happen to feature non-white characters in the lead roles. so of course katie didn't like them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
when was the last time we saw spencer drive on video? was he driving when they got the flat tire on the way to vegas? that was a year ago i think

i'm convinced he got a DUI sometime in the last year or two and that's why we always see KT driving
I believe he drove for a short bit on one of the recent videos as soon as we started calling him out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe he drove for a short bit on one of the recent videos as soon as we started calling him out on it.
He's always conveniently shown driving in a brief video once it gets called out here. Just like KT conveniently always shows some over priced makeup product that she says she barely uses any of when she gets called out for having her face caked up with an obscene amount of makeup.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine being in your mid-30's and needing your mom to buy your makeup for you.

Imagine being in your mid-30's and needing your mom to buy ANYTHING for you.

It must be so embarrassing to be Katie and Spencer.
Imagine being 30 and having no future, no savings, and not a good car, but still acting like kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how these 2 can even afford The magic Keys? I pretty sure family takes care of it, but what happens when those bridges get burned?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how these 2 can even afford The magic Keys? I pretty sure family takes care of it, but what happens when those bridges get burned?
When the Venmo payments stop flowing, it's back to the storage unit for a different kind of merch search for Ebay!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She relies on mommy & Oma for money and she spends it on a baseball cap? WTF! I just can’t with the stupidity tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
black shirts always turn brown when you wear them in the sun too much, unless you keep a "healthy" supply of them. Unless your going for that "rust look"

1686352449731.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.