Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here believe that this candy bar coffee company sent her anything?
“Getting a like whole cup of coffee” is definitely strenuous work, lard ass.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw Lisaland at the park today. She was so sweet. She had nice things to say about the other bloggers except KT. She said KT snubbed her in the park today. Doesn't surprise me............KT can't stand other girls. Especially ones that are cuter and are decent human beings, and won't lie for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone here believe that this candy bar coffee company sent her anything?
Katie is a person of integrity. Why would she lie?

A) To masquerade that she is also a just as equal product influencer to her “peers”?

B) To boast to Spencer, Oma, Henry, Checkbook, Drylan, and Public Figure Jeremy that her “business model” of not working a traditional job but getting other revenue streams is obtainable with her hard work winning endorsements?

C) Pretending to her Stans that her “Personal Brand” is still very desirable by not only them but commercial entities?

D) She is fictitiously adding pretend influencer moments to a “brag book” PDF that she can send gullible small business owners like “For The Lively!” and “Fairytale Facial & Foot Rubs & ‘More 😉 “?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw Lisaland at the park today. She was so sweet. She had nice things to say about the other bloggers except KT. She said KT snubbed her in the park today. Doesn't surprise me............KT can't stand other girls. Especially ones that are cuter and are decent human beings, and won't lie for her.
IMG_0997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
KT posting all these accountability related memes… even an old baiting photo with Adam.

Still, no one will be baited talking about her or her geriatric “boyfriend”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On a personal note, I am having a hard time getting to sleep tonight.

Can anyone suggest a sweet night time snack with intention, purpose, and balance, in which I can savor every delicious moment of it COMBINED with a brand that is brave and bold enough to feature longterm Unemployed Adulterers in their social marketing content?

I am looking for the Ashley Madison of gluten free/guilt free chocolates.

Any suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On a personal note, I am having a hard time getting to sleep tonight.

Can anyone suggest a sweet night time snack with intention, purpose, and balance, in which I can savor every delicious moment of it COMBINED with a brand that is brave and bold enough to feature longterm Unemployed Adulterers in their social marketing content?

I am looking for the Ashley Madison of gluten free/guilt free chocolates.

Any suggestions?
Must it have sweet salt as well, my dear @UncleLester ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do they always wear the same clothes? She paints her face like Ronald McDonald, then from the neck down, its like she's going on a black ops mission. Just black every day. What's up with that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do they always wear the same clothes? She paints her face like Ronald McDonald, then from the neck down, its like she's going on a black ops mission. Just black every day. What's up with that?
Katie standing in front of her closet: Says to herself, “Bravo-six, going dark” as she reaches for a faded Black double xl men’s t-shirt that is covered in lint and Spencer’s goatee trimmings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.