Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t have normal….even water has to be flavored or sparkling or filled with some type of added something to make it easier for her to drink.

A tip for KT:
Plain water is a thing. While not healthy, regular pancakes are a thing. Non sugarfied coffee is a thing. A normal size bowl of oatmeal is a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The worst part is, she is going to be one of the first people on Ozempic. That drug is going to be infuriating, to see these fat "influencers" and vloggers losing 15-25 pounds while still pounding the exact same food and not exercising. In fact doubling down and eating even worse(if possible) because they are taking their magic pills.

They are saying it will be the most sold drug in the history of pharmaceuticals. These are all fat people who could not do it through diet, could not do it through exercise, and have zero pride or discipline being "rewarded"

That said, it's not a miracle drug. You might lose a little off the waist but these fat pieces of sht are still going to have double chins and cottage cheese thighs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t care if you are 120lbs or 500lbs. If you are not a good person you earn everything you are given!
💯 You can be the most beautiful person in the world, but if you have an ugly personality, you're instantly an ugly person. KT...you have an awful personality. I could care less how much you weigh. You just need a better personality.
---
A pretty heathy breakfast...
View attachment 2219274
Don't forget the 852 Mickey waffles she made a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe Katie bought the below cans of “Sound” drink and tried them.

The photo is of them at the store.

My guess is she read that they repost “endorsements” from IG accounts and she knew if she took a photo in a store that they might share and then she could reshare their share and feel like a legitimate influencer/cloutosaurus to her minions for a moment:

View attachment 2218031
It would make more sense if she posted a pic of her ACTUALLY trying the drink. I guess this us what you do when your broke and can't afford to buy the drink 🤣
#wechosethisreality

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have lost a lot of weight in the last year and have gone down almost 12 points on the BMI calculator. I have a lot of understanding and empathy around weight. It's the constant lying and gaslighting for me. "Oh I only got this enormous pile of food because we haven't eaten all day!". "We don't like sweets!" followed by eating a thousand calories of sweets. Putting things strategically in front of her belly and only wearing black shirts and leggings while claiming body positivity. The huge sunglasses and the filters while claiming not to use filters, and using the .5 thing on iPhone pictures and videos to stretch herself out. Clearly huffing and puffing and struggling with walking while claiming to be healthy. And doing all of this online because she fancies herself some famous Queen of Disneyland Influencer.

It's all such bullshit. Want to be a plus size Disneyland influencer? Ok, style some cute outfits and put some effort into your appearance. Want to focus on health for reals? Ok, again put some EFFORT into it. Want to be a successful Disney vlogger? Make videos that are ACTUALLY HELPFUL and have helpful information for visitors, not home movies. Want to be a better person? Cool, stop lying and being an asshole and stop the nonstop passive aggressive instagram posts. But the only thing she's good at are being lazy. You can't make a successful career on lazy.
She's a WALKING CONTRADICTION! Her mouth says one thing but the rest of her body does the complete opposite 😅 if she's talking, she's LYING.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie getting injured on a bouncy house because she refused to take off those stupid clown sunglasses would be *chef's kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i'm pretty surprised they actually made the trip to downtown santa ana considering it's a little too........ethnic for their taste. but hey, nothing gets in the way of KT and her food

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The worst part is, she is going to be one of the first people on Ozempic. That drug is going to be infuriating, to see these fat "influencers" and vloggers losing 15-25 pounds while still pounding the exact same food and not exercising. In fact doubling down and eating even worse(if possible) because they are taking their magic pills.

They are saying it will be the most sold drug in the history of pharmaceuticals. These are all fat people who could not do it through diet, could not do it through exercise, and have zero pride or discipline being "rewarded"

That said, it's not a miracle drug. You might lose a little off the waist but these fat pieces of sht are still going to have double chins and cottage cheese thighs.
I am on Ozempic for my Type 2 and I can tell you that taking the drug alone will not help her. You must change everything about your diet. And if she doesn't, all the regular food she eats will make her sick. Plus you pretty much crave nothing so you should be making mindful food choices. Besides she has no insurance and right now it's still $800-$1000 for a monthly shot. But that could change. There compounding pharmacies creating their own version which is not FDA approved and I hear the side effects are worse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am on Ozempic for my Type 2 and I can tell you that taking the drug alone will not help her. You must change everything about your diet. And if she doesn't, all the regular food she eats will make her sick. Plus you pretty much crave nothing so you should be making mindful food choices. Besides she has no insurance and right now it's still $800-$1000 for a monthly shot. But that could change. There compounding pharmacies creating their own version which is not FDA approved and I hear the side effects are worse.
Holy cow! My sister is on it here and she pays $22 for one packet that contains 6 X weekly shots.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.